GSE Marketing Manager
Company: John Bean Technologies Corporation
Posted on: May 23, 2019
OverviewJohn Bean Technologies Corporation and its predecessor
companies have a long history of technical innovation. JBT traces
its roots to 1884 when inventor John Bean developed a new type of
spray pump to combat San Jose scale in California's orchards.
Today, JBT Corporation's AeroTech Division is a world leader in the
supply of airport equipment and services focused on the future. At
our Orlando, Florida facility we manufacture airport ground support
equipment, including aircraft deicers, aircraft tow tractors, cargo
loaders and transporters.
The Marketing Manager duties include:
- Product/service marketing:
- Together with the marketing, sales and product engineering
teams, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our
product and service features, benefits, and value
- Create and maintain robust, global product content (e.g.
presentations, case studies, product videos, webinars, website
copy, etc.) to clearly articulate the benefits of our
- Develop and present up-to-date story lines to promote the JBT
story of our product and service offerings for internal training
and external promotion opportunities.
- Assist sales with customer RFPs and tenders as required.
- Optimize new website capabilities to improve customer
interaction and focus.
- Manage content through frequent updates to keep information
current and relevant.
- Assist with management of trade shows and event planning with a
focus on booth/catering vendors, event coordinators, JBT product
readiness and design teams for on-site collateral.
- Lead the execution of trade show events including shipping of
required items, set up, and break down.
- Social Media:
- Refine and manage the company's social media profiles and
presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and
additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to
reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent
brand voice and message across products, media, sales channels and
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place
stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Create content regularly to grow the company's footprint (press
releases, corporate announcements, and creative content like Slide
- Develop and manage analytics to provide strategic market
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing
- Research, manage, and provide frequent updates to competitor
- Research, manage, and provide frequent updates to market
- Maintain company and product historical data.
- Maintain and manage product data base.
- Conduct M&A related research.
- Assist in all customer related activities as required:
- Organization and hosting of plant visits.
- Participation in customer events.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve
and optimize marketing team performance.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the
- BA/BS in marketing, business, engineering, journalism or
- Graduate degree with focus on business, marketing and/or
- 5 or more years of working in a front-end-of-the-business
related position with demonstrated growth history.
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or
- Website management is preferred
- Marketing Communications
- Media interaction/article development
- Product /Service messaging
- White papers
- Social media business application is preferred
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to
use data to inform including written and verbal skills -- there is
a heavy amount of writing and presentation development.
- Proficiency in marketing automation
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel)
and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a
- Technically capable with a desire to improve processes.
Special Information (Travel required, physical requirements, work
environment, supervisor responsibilities, safety and so on)
Travel - Traveling to customer site, Approximately 20-30% travel,
both domestic and international required.
This job description is a general description of essential job
functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it
intended to describe all duties someone in this position may
perform. All employees of JBT AeroTech are expected to perform
tasks as assigned by supervisory personnel, regardless of job title
or routine job duties.
ABOUT JBT AEROTECH
We believe that work should be fun as well as challenging. That's
why the company offers the best of both worlds - the growth
potential of a company with a developing technology that is unique
in its field, plus frequent company-sponsored events and a
competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and
vision coverage + a 401K plan.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity
for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant
for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran
status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to
which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal
Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action
employer. EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from
completing the online application, please seek the assistance of
your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active
relationships with local employment services agencies, and they
have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help
in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United
States, please go to www.careeronestop.org
You may also call Megan Meagrow at 844-286-4524 if your disability
or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use
this number unless you need assistance because of a disability or
impairment. The personnel attending this phone line will not be
able to give you a status update regarding your application and
will not be the individuals making a decision regarding your
Keywords: John Bean Technologies Corporation, Palm Coast , GSE Marketing Manager, Advertising , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!