RN Unit Manager
Company: Bridgeview Center
Location: Ormond Beach
Posted on: August 7, 2022
UNIT MANAGERDAILY PAY OPTION AVAILABLE!!!
Do you want to work where you can build meaningful and lasting
relationships with fellow co-workers and residents?If so, come work
with us! SUMMARY:The Unit Manager participates in the direct care
and services provide to the residents.
- Provides advice & support to the residents and their
- Monitoring residents and administering medication and
- Documents resident care services by charting in resident &
- Protects residents & staff by adhering to infection-control
policies & protocols.
- Resolves resident problems &needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to facility philosophies &
standards of care.
- Supervises Nurses and Nursing Assistants
- Maintains resident confidence by keeping information
- Participate with staff in the observation of residents and the
care planning process.
- Offers input to the Director of Nursing to deliver the best
quality care for the residents.
- Monitors staffing patterns including excessive overtime and
- Monitor resident infections and antibiotic use data, and
communicate each episode of infection involving a resident.
- Active Florida RN or LPN license
- CPR Certification
- 1+ year of nursing leadership experience (charge nurse,
- Experience in a long-term care preferred.by Jobble
Keywords: Bridgeview Center, Palm Coast , RN Unit Manager, Executive , Ormond Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!