Company: Farm Credit Council
Posted on: May 26, 2023
We are hiring a Relationship Manager to be located in our Palaka FL office in the northern region of the Farm Credit of Florida footprint.
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for business development strategies, loan growth, and developing and maintaining new and existing customer relationships.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day customer relationship of commercial customers. Regularly meets with customers to keep abreast of information concerning their businesses, banking needs, strategic direction, and earnings to determine business opportunities.
- Works closely with the loan life team to develop solutions for the customers lending needs.
- Developing and implementing a sales and marketing plan focused on potential and existing customers with the goal of retaining and increasing existing business and developing new business opportunities.
- Maintaining expertise in key agricultural industries within the assign ed territory, while staying informed of industry trends and competition within the local market.
- Approving loan requests within delegated lending authority, with a focus on loan structure and pricing. Makes recommendations and presents the same to the applicable Loan Committee.
- Works closely with assigned Portfolio Manager to ensure compliance with each customer's terms and covenants
To qualify for this position, you must have:
- Knowledge related to marketing and servicing of large commercial loans
- Strong commercial lending skills.
- Ability to use discretionary judgment in making sound decisions and solving problems.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of direction
- Ability to multi-task, with strong planning and organizational skills.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Agriculture; or equivalent work experience.
Experience: Three to Five year of experien ce as a commercial loan officer in a financial institution. Agriculture- related credit related work is a plus.
Farm Credit of Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Drug Free Workplace.
Keywords: Farm Credit Council, Palm Coast , Relationship Manager, Executive , Palatka, Florida
here to apply!