Home Program Manager RN
Location: Palm Coast
Posted on: March 7, 2019
"Leadership is not a function of position, it's a function of behavior" - Kent Thiry, DaVita's Chairman and CEO. As a Program Manager you have a variety of responsibilities and while each day will bring new challenges, your main areas of focus will be the management of patient care, teammates and financials for 10 facilities across the greater Jacksonville/St. Augustine area. Qualified candidates for this role will be Licensed RN's with Leadership experience.Patient Care Management:
- Oversee nursing and technical services for patient training and treatment and ensure that appropriate adjustments in treatment plans are developed and implemented
- Maintain open, proactive communication with physicians, nurse practitioners, DaVita clinics and other healthcare professionals
- Create, implement, and administer policies, procedures and resources to ensure safe, appropriate treatment of patients
- Develop rapport with patients and manage patient concerns appropriately
- Work collaboratively with the Facility Administrator and Clinical Coordinator to manage patient care services according to state-specific guidelinesTeammate Management:
- Maintain a positive work environment that reflects DaVita's Mission and Core Values and provide work direction for clinical teammates
- Ensure compliance with DaVita policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain educational programs to keep teammates up-to-date on nursing practices, infection control practices, worker/patient safety, etc.Financial Management:
- Create and maintain an accurate and timely budget
- Supervise inventory management, including purchasing, product selection and supply usage
- Ensure patient and treatment charge information and other related data are correctHere is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Program Manager:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation. The shining star in this role should have:
- Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree in related area strongly preferred
- Registered Nurse license required
- STRONG preference for Peritoneal or Home Hemo dialysis
- Ability to educate teammates
- Minimum of two years healthcare management experience preferred
- Current CPR certification required
- Other qualifications and combinations of skills may be considered at discretion of ROD and/or Divisional Vice PresidentAre you ready to make a difference in the lives of your patients and enjoy the support of a stellar team? If so, we'd like to speak with you.Visit: to learn more or apply. WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.Learn More: Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
Keywords: DaVita, Palm Coast , Home Program Manager RN, Executive , Palm Coast, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!