Registered Nurse Operating Room Full Time Days $10k Sign on Bonus and Relocation Available
Location: Palm Coast
Posted on: January 2, 2020
Registered Nurse Operating Room AdventHealth Palm Coast
Location Address: 60 Memorial Medical Parkway Palm Coast, Florida
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Palm Coast
* Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
* $10,000.00 Sign on Bonus, $3000.00 relocation incentive
* Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
* Career growth and advancement potential
* High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of
sunny Palm Coast, FL.
* Full Time, Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Maintains liaison with Registration, Laboratory, Pre-op Holding,
Volunteer Desk, Ambulatory Services, Endoscopy, PACU and Anesthesia
Department for safe patient care.
* Prepares the patient for the procedure, able to assist the
physician within the role of circulating nurse in the procedure
room, knowledgeable of equipment and supplies for OR
* Clean procedure rooms, redress table and stock work area with
supplies while checking for outdates and inform manager/charge
nurse of supplies needed when par level decreases and report
equipment issues promptly. Makes written changes to the preference
cards as needed and submits them for electronic update.
* Actively participates in department Performance Improvement Plan,
Staff Meetings, monthly assigned duties and orients new nurses to
* Participates in scheduling weekend add-on patients while adhering
to the guidelines.
* OR Unit provides professional care for patients in the outpatient
and inpatient setting beginning at the age of 16, young adult,
middle age and geriatric adults. Consent for ages 16 and 17 must be
provided by a parent or a court appointed guardian unless the
patient is an emancipated minor.
What You Will Need:
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, current registered
nursing license with the Florida State Board of Examiners.
* Maintain active licensure of Registered Nurse-State of
* Maintain active BLS
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts
responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally
respectful to all. OR registered nurse is responsible for
assessing, planning, implementing and re-evaluating the needs,
treatment and care of the age appropriate patient within the OR
suite. The nurse adheres to the Florida Hospital Corporate
Compliance Plan, and to all the rules and regulations applicable to
local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Palm Coast , Registered Nurse Operating Room Full Time Days $10k Sign on Bonus and Relocation Available, Healthcare , Palm Coast, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!