Registered Nurse Clinical Educator PRN Days
Company: AdventHealth Palm Coast
Location: Palm Coast
Posted on: January 9, 2021
DescriptionRegistered Nurse Clinical Educator PRN AdventHealth
Palm CoastLocation Address: 60 Memorial Medical Parkway Palm Coast,
FL 32614Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Palm Coast:
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Competitive hourly pay
- High quality of life, low cost of living on the sunny shores of
Palm Coast, FLWork Hours/Shift:
- PRN DaysYou Will Be Responsible For:
- Under the direction of the Education Department Manager,
performs duties as designated in compliance with established FHMMC
and AHS mission, policies and procedures. Consults with Education
Department Manager, inpatient Managers and Directors as
- Develops and coordinates programs for healthcare staff within
FHMMC and is responsible for coordinating a cost effective
orientation program for nursing personnel.
- Responsibilities include facilitating, coordinating, and
evaluating education programs in designated area of specialty,
including Continuing Education programs in areas such as Nursing,
Radiology, Respiratory, and Lab. Continuing Education Units are
provided for these courses in adherence with the Board requirements
for each stated discipline.
- Develops, coordinates, and evaluates educational programs and
learning experiences relative to but not limited to new equipment,
medications, changes in policies and procedures, advances in
clinical practice, corporate compliance, HIPAA, and any other
pertinent topics. Programs are publicized through the Education
Department Newsletter, Education Calendar, E-Mail, Personal
invitations, Net-Learning software, and signs in designated
- Regularly works with Managers and Directors in multiple
hospital areas to facilitate staff competency. Assistance is noted
through providing AHA BLS training classes, ACLS Simulator,
coordination of Annual Nursing Skills Fair, Review and Revision of
Clinical Services policies and procedures, and competency
- Identifies and prioritizes learning needs of all levels of
staff. Needs are assessed using Annual Needs Assessment Surveys, PI
studies, Organization vision, aggregated data, identified problems,
regulatory agency requirements, and recommendations from Medical or
Nursing staff.QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- Minimum of five years' experience in area of clinical
- BS degree preferred in Nursing with equivalent experience in
that specialty considered.
- Clinical Experience required in area of specialty.
- Education or presentation experience of six months.
- Active Florida RN license required or active multi-state RN
- Current AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Current AHA Advanced Life Support (ACLS)Job Summary:Develops
and coordinates programs for healthcare staff in compliance with
the various State of Florida healthcare professional boards as well
as the FHMMC and AHS mission, policies and procedures. Performs
duties as assigned by Department Manager.This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Palm Coast, Palm Coast , Registered Nurse Clinical Educator PRN Days, Healthcare , Palm Coast, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!