Massage Therapist - Full Time
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Overview Welcome Therapists! Are you ready to focus on doing
what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your
- Practicing massage in a safe environment within a
policy-driven, -No Negativity- workplace culture.
- Earning an average starting compensation of approximately
$30+/hr of service.
- Compensation when your guests don't make their
- Ongoing training and free CE opportunities annually.
- Safety protocols to keep you and your guests safe. Learn more
about our safety measures here:
- Participating in a selfcare program that extends the life of
your career.-You'll never be asked to work more hours than you know
your body can handle.
- Being part of monthly massage technique workshops and meetings
to keep updated on clinic procedures that help shape your-work
- Utilizing support of our team of therapists' knowledge,
compassion, and generosity to both refresh and improve your
- Employee assistance program that offers support for everyday
issues, every day. -
- Plus, no need to-stress about marketing, advertising,
scheduling, transactions and supplies - we handle ALL of this for
you!-Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin
care. As a massage therapist at our Palm Coast-franchised
location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping
people feel their best through total body care. And you have a
meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue
their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every
service.We are a locally owned location and strive to offer the
best employment environment in the industry.-We strive to make the
experience of working at Massage Envy in Palm Coast so refreshing.
Avoid the-far too common-toxic work environment and experience the
positive learning environment of this team.-Therapists find it
energizing to be able to share ideas and opinions in an open-minded
workplace with the intent of-constant improvement. Like these
therapists, you'll find-it's wonderful to be encouraged, not
discouraged, by mistakes. It's peace of mind to know leaders are
there to support in all circumstances.--The Massage Envy Brand is
truly committed to massage therapists. Even so, each location is
independently owned and operated by a local business owner. We
highly encourage you to come meet the team and chat with some
therapists to learn what it is like to be part of the Palm Coast
clinic!-Read on to learn about our amazing location, benefits (more
to come!), available hours, and additional job requirements.-Here's
what's in it for you:--The difference you'll make in clients' lives
is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our
environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work.
We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and
building your book of business so you can focus on performing as
many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our
membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact
your services make for members.And the perks don't stop there. We
support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the
treatment room with:-
- Student Loan Reimbursement up to $5,000.-(26+ hours of weekly
hands on time).
- Free monthly 1-hour massage.-(26+ hours of weekly hands on
- Free birthday massage or facial service.-
- Compensation when your clients miss their appointments.
- Free coffee, water and self care massage items in our spacious
- Room ready: Show up to work with your room already prepared to
start your amazing day!
- No laundry duty required.
- 12+ free annual CE's.
- 40% off nearly all retail items. A great way to build your
skincare regimen for total body care, or expand your aromatherapy
and self-care collections.
- A dedication to self-care-with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love. PLUS, a free trade
program with your fellow therapists and discount trade program with
our estheticians so you can feel as good as you look.
- More to come...Location-Island Walk Shopping Center is the
premier shopping destination in Palm Coast. It boasts Publix, Hobby
Lobby, IHop, PetCo, Tuesday Morning, YourChiro and much more to
drive your clientele into your treatment room. This is a
well-managed, productive, and rapidly growing Massage Envy clinic
with a member base of 1000, 3 estheticians and 17 fantastic massage
therapists (and growing). You will be able to develop your repeat
clientele very quickly, permitting the quality of your services and
dedication to Massage Envy standards and values.-Hours-We are open
seven days a week so there is flexibility!-What We'll Accomplish
Together WHAT WE'LL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHERAs a team, we're committed
to offering excellent professional services that help clients do
more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every
day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing-quality, therapeutic
bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and
licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.Customizing-massage
services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved
modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.Safeguarding-the
client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding
our commitment to safety.Embracing-the Massage Envy core values of
optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and
empathy.Protecting-our workplace culture by recognizing and
supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEEDWe only
succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and
experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are: -
- Well-skilled professionals-who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge,-seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
- Clear communicators-who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions-who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.-
- Great teammates-who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.-We Believe Our Differences Make Us
BetterWe're-excited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.--If you're ready to
bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing
what you love, we can't wait to meet you.----*Massage Envy
Franchising, LLC (-MEF-) is a national franchisor of independently
owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised
location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer
for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each
individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or
any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation
are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location
and may vary from location to location.-
Keywords: Massage Envy, Palm Coast , Massage Therapist - Full Time, Healthcare , Satsuma, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!