Hospice Aide/CNA - PRN - Days
Company: AdventHealth Palm Coast
Location: Ormond Beach
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Hospice Aide/CNA - PRN - Days AdventHealth Palm Coast
Location Address: Palm Coast
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Palm Coast
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Opportunity to work for a faith based organization
- PRN Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Follow assignment details for personal care
- Document timely and appropriately
- Participate in end of life care for the patient and family
- Inform RN of any changes in condition
- Follow schedule of care, several visits per day with travel You
will be responsible for:
- The Hospice Aide is responsible for attending to personal care
needs of the terminally ill patient and supportive care for the
caregiver to promote comfort.
- The Hospice Aide works under the direct supervision of the
Hospice Registered Nurse/Case Manager.
- T he Hospice Aide follows the direction of the Hospice Aide
care plan developed by the Patient Care Manager and the Hospice
Registered Nurse/Case manager.
- The Hospice Aide can provide care in the patient's home,
Nursing Homes, ALF's and Inpatient Hospice units.
What will you need?
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have 6 months experience in the health care field
- Must maintain at least 12 contact hours of education
- Certified Nursing Aide certificate recognized by the State of
Florida Board of Nursing or Hospice Aide training from an approved
75 hour training course
- CPR required
- Must maintain active Driver's license and auto
- Hospice experience preferred
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, coronary, infusion, intensive,
intensive care, intensive care unit, neonatal, nurse, nurse
Keywords: AdventHealth Palm Coast, Palm Coast , Hospice Aide/CNA - PRN - Days, Healthcare , Ormond Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!