LPN - Home Health - Offsite - Full Time - Days
Company: AdventHealth Palm Coast
Location: Ormond Beach
Posted on: May 6, 2021
LPN AdventHealth Palm Coast
Location Address: 100% travel position
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time Days
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth:
- $2,000 Sign On Bonus if eligible
- Join an organization whose mission is "To Extend the Healing
Ministry of Christ"
- Opportunities for career growth within an organization
recognized locally and nationally as a healthcare leader
- State of the art comprehensive Cancer Center located on a
beautiful lakeside campus only 45 minutes from Orlando
- No state income tax
Provides vocational nursing services under the supervision of an
RN, to patients in their homes.You will be responsible for:
- Performs care of assigned patients. Ensures assessment and
documentation of continued skilled need, monitoring of homebound
status, completes interdisciplinary communication, and discharge
- Initial and on-going assessment of patient in their home
according to agency policies and procedures including OASIS and
follows State and Federal requirements.
- Addresses all nursing diagnoses identified in the Plan of
- Ongoing evaluation and education of client in holistic manner.
Reassess the patient within 48 hours following a change in patient
condition or discharge from a 24 hour or longer hospital stay.
- Communicates with RN Case Manager, Clinical Coordinator and
physician for direction and clarification when concerns are noted.
(Ex: pain management, medical status, anticoagulation lab and
medication management. Communicates with team to facilitate
interdisciplinary continuity of care and appropriate discharge
- Participates in case conferences and other case reviews.
- Receives and provides hand-off report to RN Case Manager.
- Assures physician orders for care meet regulatory
- Supervision of LPN and Home Health Aides team members with a
home visit every two weeks.
- Provides accurate, current documentation according to agency
/regulatory policy and procedures within 24 hrs.
- Maintains proficiency in clinical assessment skills.
- Schedules visits to facilitate patient needs.
- Attends scheduled staff meetings.
- Completes assigned schedule in timely manner
- Participates in Performance Improvement studies as
- Demonstrates good time management skills.
What will you need?
- Licensed Practical Nurse licensed in the state of
- Basic Life Support certification
- Valid Florida driver's license, safe driving record and
- Minimum 1 year nursing experience as an LPN with skills in
cardiac, med/surg, or critical care nursing
- Experience working with the adult or geriatric
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Background check meets organizational guidelines
Associated topics: licensed, licensed practical nurse, licensed
vocational, licensed vocational nurse, lvn, med, mtp, nurse i,
nurse ii, pediatrics
Keywords: AdventHealth Palm Coast, Palm Coast , LPN - Home Health - Offsite - Full Time - Days, Healthcare , Ormond Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!