Pre Surgery RN Job in Palm Coast, FL
Location: Palm Coast
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Palm Coast,
Florida. This and other rn jobs brought to you by
NursingJobCafe.com DirectShifts is Seeking a Pre Surgery RN to Work
in Palm Coast, FL
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Participates in maintaining a cooperative work environment that
fosters professional growth and provides for the continuous
improvement of nursing practice.
- Assures effective & efficient delivery of daily patient care in
the preadmission testing department.
- Coordinates work to efficiently and effectively accomplish
departmental and hospital goals and objectives.
- Helps train new employees.
- Contributes to orientation of new employees.
- Serves as a clinical resource person for peers & colleagues.
What You Will Need:
- BLS required.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with an active
Florida RN license required.
- Knowledge of surgical procedures, cardiac catheterization, and
radiology special procedures is required.
- Patient assessment skills required.
- Registered Nurse with one year minimum experience. Job
Summary:The Preadmission Testing Registered Nurse is responsible
for the assessment, testing and instruction of all pediatric,
adolescent, adult and geriatric patients who utilize the service of
the preadmission testing and teaching center.
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering We do not receive
applications submitted to any other site.
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current
and ongoing consideration."
Keywords: DirectShifts, Palm Coast , Pre Surgery RN Job in Palm Coast, FL, Healthcare , Palm Coast, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!