Physical Therapist Part Time Days
Company: AdventHealth Palm Coast
Location: Palm Coast
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Description Physical Therapist AdventHealth Palm Coast Location
Address: 60 Memorial Medical Parkway Palm Coast, Florida 32164 Top
Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Palm Coast
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of
sunny Daytona Beach, FL Work Hours/Shift: Part Time Days You Will
Be Responsible For:
- Conducts patient assessments.
- Performs a medical record review on all patients prior to the
initial intervention which leads to diagnostic classification or
referral to another practitioner. This examination includes
history, systems review and tests and measurements.
- Performs an evaluation and makes independent clinical judgments
based on the data gathered from the examination.
- Synthesizes all of the findings from the history, systems
review, and tests and measurements to establish the diagnosis,
prognosis and plan of care.
- Considers clinical findings, the extent of loss of function,
social considerations, overall physical function and health status
in determining the complexity of the evaluation process.
- Considers the severity and complexity of the current
impairments and the probability of prolonged impairment, functional
limitation, and disability; the living environment; potential
discharge destinations; and social support.
- Determines a physical therapy diagnosis that identifies the
impact on function at the level of the movement system and at the
level of the whole person QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, or Doctorate Degree in
- Current Florida Physical Therapy license required.
- Must retain a valid driver's license and current automobile
insurance, as driving between facilities is a requirement of this
- American Heart Association BLS Job Summary: Provides physical
therapy evaluations and treatments to appropriate patients to
facilitate their return to prior level of functions as prescribed
by physician. Includes the identification, prevention, remediation,
and rehabilitation of patients who have impairments, functional
limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function and
health status resulting from injury, diseases or other causes.
Adheres to Florida Hospital-East Region performance expectations
and performs all defined services and other related duties under
regulatory standards and in accordance with the Mission, Vision and
Values of the organization. This facility is an equal opportunity
employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Palm Coast, Palm Coast , Physical Therapist Part Time Days, Healthcare , Palm Coast, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!