Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Company: Elite DNA Therapy Services
Location: Ormond Beach
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Work under the clinical direction of a Psychiatrist and
collaborate with a multidisciplinary team in providing exceptional
mental health and medical services to patients of all ages. Our
providers deliver assessments, therapy and on-going medication
management, in an interdisciplinary team, to ensure the combination
of therapy techniques and medication are used for the best patient
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs medical/ psychiatric assessments.
- Performs medical evaluations of new clients upon admission and
performs psychiatric evaluations as needed.
- Responsible for Medication Management - prescribes appropriate
pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities.
- Implements interventions to support the patient to regain or
maintain physiologic stability, including but not limited to
serving in the first assisting role.
Diagnose behavior, emotional and psychological problems, and
initiate treatments and make recommendations.
Initiate, order, monitor and alter drug therapies and other
- Responsible for providing medications according to approved
- Provides on-going client education.
- Ensure communications between referral sources and primary care
Keywords: Elite DNA Therapy Services, Palm Coast , Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Ormond Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!