Caregiver/Home Health Aide - Palm Coast
Company: Senior Helpers - The Villages
Location: Palm Coast
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Senior Helpers has immediate openings for part-time and
full-time Caregivers to assist clients with personal care in their
homes across Flagler County. Join our team and enjoy a fun,
flexible and caring work environment with competitive pay, health
benefits, and referral bonuses. We value our caregivers at Senior
- Assisting with bathing, dressing, toileting, eating and
- Companionship (playing games, talking going for walks with
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Transportation using client's vehicle or caregiver's personal
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication reminders
- Working with Alzheimer's & Dementia clients
- Using mobile device to clock in and out for shifts and
communication with officeDesired Qualifications:
- Previous professional experience providing Personal Care to
clients in their homes or in a care facility
- CNA or HHA Certificate preferred but not required
- Commitment to treating clients with dignity and respect.
- Ability to drive or have access to use public transportation to
get to work.
- Valid driver's license
- Active CPR certification.
- Level 2 Background Screen from the State of Florida.
- Completed HIV and Alzheimer's CEU's
- Able to use a smart phone to clock in and out (Matrix)Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for qualifying
- Caregiver referral bonuses
- Free CEU on-line training access
- Flexible schedules
- Direct deposit
Keywords: Senior Helpers - The Villages, Palm Coast , Caregiver/Home Health Aide - Palm Coast, Healthcare , Palm Coast, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!