RN Training Program - US-FL-Palm Coast - Med Surg
Company: Advent Health Palm Coast
Location: Palm Coast
Posted on: May 8, 2022
RN Training Program - US-FL-Palm Coast
DescriptionAll the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- Sign-on Bonus $10,000*
- Relocation Bonus $3000*
- Benefits from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Nursing Clinical Ladder Program* Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule: -- Full-time Shift: Day
Shifts or Night Shifts. Availability varies and will be confirmed
at the time of the interview. Days Shift times: 7am to 7pm Nights
Shift times: 7pm to 7am The community you'll be caring for:
AdventHealth Palm Coast The role you'll contribute: The Registered
Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care
for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient
care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the
related clinical activities. Services, and or designee.-- The value
you'll bring to the team:
- Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality
patient care is provided.
- Performs and documents accurate initial assessment per unit
- Consistently develops an appropriate plan of care for patient
from admission to discharge.
- Establishes appropriate implementation of nursing actions to
ensure competent nursing care is delivered.
- Effectively evaluates the nursing plan of care to ensure safe,
competent delivery of care is provided. QualificationsThe expertise
and experiences you'll need to succeed: Minimum qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of
an Associate of Science degree.
- Active Florida RN license required. Preferred qualifications:
- Bachelors (BSN) degree
- One-year hospital experience preferred. Internship and/or
preceptorship required dependent upon nursing experience. Unit
specific competency must be met per orientation pathways. This
facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Advent Health Palm Coast, Palm Coast , RN Training Program - US-FL-Palm Coast - Med Surg, Healthcare , Palm Coast, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!