Massage Therapist - Paid Time Off + Sign On and Retention Bonus
Company: Massage Envy
Location: Ormond Beach
Posted on: May 12, 2022
If you work for a Massage Establishment in the Ormond Beach,
Daytona Beach, or Port Orange areas, call us and let us show you
how we can INCREASE YOUR PAY!
- PAID TIME OFF
- FREE Liability Insurance & Membership through AMTA
- $1000 Sign on Bonus
- $2500 Retention Bonus
- $500 Referral Bonus *as soon as they start on the
- Tuition Reimbursement of $100/month
- CEU's offered at no cost
- Employee Loan Programs
- Multi-location ownership
- Free or Low cost services
- Flexible Schedule
- Additional Bonuses and Spiffs
- Free Business Cards
- Access to Additional Discounts through ADP
- Medical Benefits COMING SOON
- $36-$42 an hour average payAdditional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice
and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and
- Utilize approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law
in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must
have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member's/guest's individual
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to
clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates
various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is
prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and
- Other duties as assigned.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a massage therapist at one of our 4 locations, essential duties
include performing professional quality massage within scope of
practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with our
policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in
accordance with applicable, designing specific sessions based on
member's/guest's individual needs, and upholding our core values of
optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
What it Takes to Succeed
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a
certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a
condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws
and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided,
including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining
current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep
Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in
performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage
therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and
written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular
basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Palm Coast , Massage Therapist - Paid Time Off + Sign On and Retention Bonus, Healthcare , Ormond Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!