Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Company: AdventHealth Medical Group East FL
Location: Palm Coast
Posted on: May 12, 2022
DescriptionOffice Licensed Practical Nurse LPN - - All the
benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Career Development
- Up to $2,000 Sign-On Bonus -
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits from Day One Our Promise to you: Joining AdventHealth
is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a
community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves
to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place
where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued
for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our
purpose-minded team. All while understanding that -together -we are
even better. Work Hours/Shift:
- Full Time, Monday-Friday. - Location Address: -60 MEMORIAL
MEDICAL PKWY, Palm Coast, 32164 The role you'll contribute :
- The office nurse is a licensed healthcare professional
providing patient care, and other assigned duties, under the
direction of the physician and/or nurse manager in compliance with
established standards and protocols of the practice and
AdventHealth Medical Group goals and objectives. The value you'll
bring to the team:
- Escorts patients from waiting area into exam room. Documents
brief history of reason for visit and obtains and records vital
signs following traditional techniques.
- Performs diagnostic and therapeutic measures as prescribed by
- Documents and administers immunizations and therapeutic
injections, as well as medications, under the supervision of the
- Schedules patients for procedures, diagnostic testing or
specialists, as directed by the physician.
- Documents patient information in medical record that includes
observation, care administered, results of diagnostic tests, and
patient's response, when indicated. - Qualifications The expertise
and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum of a high school degree or equivalent.
- Graduation from an accredited LPN nursing program.
- Current State of Florida licensure or registration as a
- Six months to one year related experience required.
- BLS/CPR certification is required. This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Medical Group East FL, Palm Coast , Licensed Practical Nurse LPN, Healthcare , Palm Coast, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!