RN Weekend Coordinator Home Health - US-FL-Ormond Beach - Case Management
Company: AdventHealth Palm Coast
Location: Ormond Beach
Posted on: May 13, 2022
RN Weekend Coordinator Home Health - US-FL-Ormond Beach
DescriptionAll the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule:--Part Time Shift:--Saturday
and Sunday ---8 Hour Day Shift Location:--770 W GRANADA BLVD,
Ormond Beach, 32174 The community you'll be caring for:
AdventHealth Hospice Care The role you'll contribute: Coordinates
and supervises home health services on weekends and holidays when
the office is closed.-- Available for 49 weekends per year unless
otherwise approved by the HH assistant director; and 3 holidays to
be mutually agreed upon between the employee and HH assistant
director.-- (Holidays are:-- New Year's Day, Memorial Day,
Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day)
The value you'll bring to the team:
- Knowledgeable of home care regulations and assures patient care
meets agency standards in accordance with regulations and payer
- Performs functions pertaining to patient intake, scheduling and
clinical oversight for patients and staff during assigned work
time.-- Functions as resource person for field staff.
- Coordinates patient care services to assure optimum utilization
- Receives report from staff on a daily basis and forwards
situations requiring follow up to the Clinical Coordinators during
Monday morning report.
- Oversees scheduling functions to ensure no missed visits.
QualificationsThe expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- Professional Registered Nurse currently licensed in the state
- Minimum 1 year home health nursing experience This facility is
an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and
local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Palm Coast, Palm Coast , RN Weekend Coordinator Home Health - US-FL-Ormond Beach - Case Management, Healthcare , Ormond Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!