Physician / Urology / Florida / Permanent / Urologist Job
Company: InSync Healthcare Recruiters
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Excellent opportunity for a BE/BC Urologist in Palatka, FL.
The hospital is seeking a general urologist to assist with building
a premier urology practice.
- Build a urology practice with support from the hospital
- General urology
- Cover only one hospital
- Requiring 10 days of hospital call / month
- Board eligibility / board certification
- Experience preferred
Hospital will support an Income Guarantee for the incoming
physician which would include:
- Competitive salary guarantee and benefits
- Malpractice coverage
- Overhead assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Marketing allowance
- Potential commencement bonus
About the hospital:
- 99-bed acute care facility
- Full complement of quality healthcare services including 24/7 ER
and Primary Stroke certification
- Delivers an enhanced scope of innovated, quality healthcare to
the communities they serve in a better network of care
Nestled within a bend of the St. Johns River, Palatka is a historic
Northeast Florida city that proudly displays its Old Florida charm.
The city hosts a myriad of festivals and offers an abundance of
outdoor activities, from canoeing and kayaking to hiking or playing
golf. It is just a short drive from the oldest city in the US, St.
Augustine, and the beautiful Florida coast.
For more information, please email a copy of your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vicky Rinehart at
Keywords: InSync Healthcare Recruiters, Palm Coast , Physician / Urology / Florida / Permanent / Urologist Job, Healthcare , Palatka, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!