MDS Coordinator - RN - Full-Time - Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Company: Signature Healthcare
Location: Ormond Beach
Posted on: July 30, 2022
MDS Coordinator - RN - Full-TimeFull Time, MDS Coordinator (RN
required with recent or current MDS experience) opportunity at
Signature HealthCARE of Ormond
This position requires a minimum of one year MDS Coordinator
experience in the long-term care setting.
For additional information, please contact:
Lisa Morley Call/text:502.438.0484 Lmorley@shccs.com #LI-LM1
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that
offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of
care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory
care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape
of healthcare forever. It's more than a corporation--- it's a
Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive
leader to join the mission as our MDS Coordinator RN.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term
care and rehabilitation (our thoughtful and loving employees).
We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over
We're currently hiring for an RN MDS Coordinator to join our
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that
improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve
the work environment.
* Lead or participate in Daily PPS meetings, weekly Medicare
meetings, and month end meetings to assure federal billing
requirements are met.
* Oversee the coordination and participate in the completion of the
Resident Assessment Instrument (MDS, CAA's and Care Plan) in
accordance with current Federal and State Regulations.
* Assist in completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument with
the Interdisciplinary Team.
* Registered Nurse with required current state licensure.
* Minimum of one (1) year MDS Coordinator experience in the
long-term care setting.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Personal integrity and professionalism to work effectively with
the Interdisciplinary Team, Patients, and Families.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as
well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action
Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other
Keywords: Signature Healthcare, Palm Coast , MDS Coordinator - RN - Full-Time - Clinical Nurse Coordinator, Healthcare , Ormond Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!