RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Permanent / Progressive Care Unit Nurse Job
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Putnam Community Medical Center, a 99-bed,acute care facility,
located at 611 Zeagler Dr, in Palatka, provides the
latesttechnology with the assurance of highly trained, caring
professionals to theresidents of Putnam County. The hospital serves
North Central Florida with afull complement of quality healthcare
services while maintainingcost-effectiveness.
Thehospital provides individualized care directed to the specific
needs of eachpatient. Putnam Community Medical Center offers a
10-bed Intensive/CriticalCare Unit, Step-Down Care Unit, Cardiac
Cath Lab, medical and surgical units,family birthplace center, and
a 24-hour emergency department. We also provideinpatient and
outpatient rehabilitation services.
- SupportPCMCs hallmarks of service excellence, patients
advocacy, and quality for alljob responsibilities
- In accordance with establishedregulations, policies, and
procedures, Registered Nurses (RNs) provide andcoordinate patient
care through the planof care, and goal achievement by the
assessment, planning,implementation, and evaluation of the patients
status. The RN also educatespatients and the public about various
health conditions, and provides emotionalsupport to patients and
their family members, collaborating withphysicians and
multidisciplinary team members. RNs are to abide by and practice in
accordance with the standards ofcare set forth by state board of
nursing, nurse practice act, and othergoverning agency regulations.
- Consistently deliver the best in customer serviceand patient
care. As a team member,demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and
empathy in each encounter withpatients, families, visitors and
- Champion PCMCs mission, vision and values; complywith the
policies and procedures, ethical standards and code of conduct
setforth by the company
- Establishes acompassionate environment by providing emotional,
psychological, and spiritualsupport to patients, friends, and
- Identifies and monitors patientcare requirements by
recordingand reporting symptoms and changes in patients'
conditions. Record patients' medical information andvital signs.
Administers medications asordered.
- Modifypatient treatment plans as indicated by patients'
responses, conditions andphysician orders.
- Consultand coordinate with health care team members to assess,
plan, implement andevaluate patient care plans.
- Review,interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and
- Promotes patient'sindependence by establishing patient care
goals; teaching patient, friends, andfamily to understand
condition, medications, and self-care skills; answeringquestions
through the collaboration with an inter-disciplinary team of
- Assures quality of careby adhering to therapeutic standards;
measuring health outcomes against patientcare goals and standards;
making or recommending necessary adjustments;following hospital and
nursing division's philosophies and Resolves patientproblems and
needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Documents patient careservices by charting in patient and
- Maintains continuityamong nursing teams by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities,and continuing needs.
- Ensures operation of equipmentfollowing manufacturer's
instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; callingfor repairs;
maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment
- Delegateand supervise personnel
- Preparepatients for, and assist with, examinations and
- Coordinateadmissions and discharge planning.
- Instructindividuals, families and other groups on topics such
as health education,disease prevention, childbirth, and develop
health improvement programs.
- Directand coordinate infection control programs, advising and
consulting withspecified personnel about necessary
- Provideor arrange for training/instruction of auxiliary
personnel or students.
- Engagein research activities related to nursing.Your benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
- Student loan repaymentQualifications Education: Diploma, A.D.N.
or B.S.N Experience: Previous nursing experience required
Certifications: Current BLS certificate, some RNpositions require
current PALS, NRP and/or ACLS certificate.
Licensure,Certification,and/or Registration:Current FL RN license
required or appropriate compact licensure. Ifcompact license held,
active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire Notice Our
Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility
within your career and we take your candidate experience very
seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee
will request financial or personal information (...
Keywords: HCA., Palm Coast , RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Permanent / Progressive Care Unit Nurse Job, Healthcare , Palatka, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!