RN Unit Manager
Company: Coquina Center
Location: Ormond Beach
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Daily Pay Option Available!!STARTING WAGE UP TO $42.00ALL SHIFTS
& Baylor Nursing Program Available
The RN Unit Manager participates in the direct care and services
provide to the residents. The ideal candidate should be dependable,
compassionate, punctual, and enjoys helping others. This person
must be reliable, empathetic, and be able to work with all types of
- Provides advice & support to the residents and their
- Monitoring residents and administering medication and
- Documents resident care services by charting in resident &
- Protects residents & staff by adhering to infection-control
policies & protocols.
- Resolves resident problems &needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to facility philosophies &
standards of care.
- Supervises LPNs and Nursing Assistants
- Maintains resident confidence by keeping information
- Participate with staff in the observation of residents and the
care planning process.
- Offers input to the Director of Nursing to deliver the best
quality care for the residents.
- Monitors staffing patterns including excessive overtime and
- Monitor resident infections and antibiotic use data and
communicate each episode of infection involving a resident.
- 1+ year of nursing leadership experience (charge nurse,
- Experience in a long-term care preferred.
Location:Ormond Beach, FL
Keywords: Coquina Center, Palm Coast , RN Unit Manager, Healthcare , Ormond Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!