Paid Relo + 10k Sign On-Florida Hospital-Medical Surgical-RN
Company: Florida Hospital
Location: Palm Coast
Posted on: October 29, 2018
Medical/Surgical Nursing at Florida Hospital RN-Registered Nurse-Medical Surgical Ortho-Med/Surg Ortho
- *THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL** Top Reasons why you want to work at Florida Hospital as a Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse RN:
- $10,000 Sign on bonus plus relocation
- No state income tax
- Truven Health Analytics Top 100 Hospitals
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the Sunny Shores of Daytona Beach. Registered Nurse-RN- Medical Surgical Ortho-Med/Surg Ortho RN Work Hours/Shifts:
- Full Time Day/Night Shift What you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree
- Clear and Active RN license required
- ACLS and BLS through the American Heart Association
- 1 Year Acute Care Experience preferred RN-Registered Nurse-Medical Surgical Ortho-Med/Surg Ortho You will be responsible for as a Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse RN:
- The provision of Registered Nurse care to assigned patients in accordance with current BH Standards of Care.
- Responsible for admissions and discharges
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of the nursing process as it relates to patients and families.
- Delegating and providing direct supervision to other health team members as appropriate in the implementation of the patient care plan.
- Med/Surg Registered Nurses act as an advocate for patients/families/significant others.
- Practicing within accepted ethical and legal parameters of nursing. FLORIDA HOSPITAL MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER Our goal at is simple: to offer our patients the absolute best care around, in the most compassionate, community-focused setting possible. Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center consists of a main campus: a 300+ bed main hospital in Daytona Beach, as well as our outpatient facilities, located at the Pavilion at Port Orange and the New Smyrna Health Park. Through our mission of extending the healing ministry of Christ, we strive to promote wellness of mind, body and spirit. More than 400 physicians hold privileges to practice at our facilities, and we employ more than 1,700 care-team members. Our specialties include cardiology, cancer, emergency care, surgical services, obstetrics and Level II NICU, neurosurgery, stroke care, rehabilitation, weight-loss surgery, imaging, laboratory, home health, wound care, diabetes, hospice, physician practices and women's services. We also offer the area's only inpatient rehabilitation facility with Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation for stroke care. Registered Nurse, RN, Medical Surgical Registered Nurse, Med Surg RN, Hospital, Nurse, Medical Surgical Orthopedic, Ortho, Florida Hospital, AHS, Adventist Health SystemThis facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: Florida Hospital, Palm Coast , Paid Relo + 10k Sign On-Florida Hospital-Medical Surgical-RN, Healthcare , Palm Coast, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!