Registered Nurse Dialysis FT Day
Location: Palm Coast
Posted on: November 26, 2019
Registered Nurse Dialysis AdventHealth Palm Coast
Location Address: 60 Memorial Medical Parkway Palm Coast, Florida
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Palm Coast
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of
sunny Palm Coast Fl.
- Full Time Day Shift
You Will Be Responsible For:
- inse, prime and position all
appropriate equipment, attach all required tubing, prepare
dialysate, calibrate and check alarms, set monitors and perform a
system check as required.
- Provide the highest level of critical acute nursing care to
ensure patient safety, comfort, and well being
- Perform patient assessment prior to treatment and proceed with
treatment based on such assessments and physician's orders.
- Obtain blood samples and other specimens as indicated by
patient's condition or as ordered.
- Administer appropriate medications, blood and blood products
ordered by the physician and/or as stated in polices.
- Assess, evaluate and provide care for patients related to blood
pressure and weight changes or other physical conditions, access
patency, lab values, dialysate composition, blood and fluid
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Minimum one-year RN Experience in Critical Care
- Active Florida R.N. license required
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiac Life
Support (ACLS) certification.
To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration
of Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, and Apheresis as appropriate.
This performance is in compliance with established structure,
standards, process standards and protocols under the supervision of
the Nursing Director, Nurse Manager, Clinical Leader or ADON.The
Registered Nurse will ensure the delivery of safe and effective
patient care as defined by Adventist Health Systems and Advent
Health standards of nursing care and is consistent with the
therapies of other disciplines.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
ordinances. Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care
unit, ccu, infusion, intensive, mhb, psychatric, registed,
Keywords: AdventHealth, Palm Coast , Registered Nurse Dialysis FT Day, Healthcare , Palm Coast, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!