Part Time Retail Sales Associate
Company: Cycle Gear
Location: Ormond Beach
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Job DescriptionThis position is responsible for interacting with
riders in person or by phone on a regular basis. The Retail Sales
Associate records customer transactions, information and order
requests into the computer or POS (Point of Sale) system for
processing and delivery of customer service. This is a part time
position. Weekend availability will be required, as these are our
busiest days.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists customers in person, by phone, or by email in a
professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Utilizes the computer to enter data, process orders & catalog
requests, look up records & customer accounts, and confirm
availability of merchandise.
- Greets customers into the showroom, and personally assists in
helping to find/identify products for purchase.
- Picks customer orders from distribution stock as needed.
- Sets up advertising signs and displays merchandise on shelves,
counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
- Stocks, organizes, and cleans storage areas and displays with
- Uses the Point of Sale (POS) system to accurately process and
complete customer purchases, orders, and returns.
- Receives payment for parts, and processes/obtains credit
authorization, wraps/bags merchandise for customers.
- Regularly solicits sale of feature, cross-sell, and up-sell
products to customers, including Gold Club Memberships.
- Brings customer concerns and complaints to the attention of
assigned Supervisor for resolutions and/or further investigation
- On an as-assigned basis, aides with processing of the showroom
- Cleans display cases, shelves, and aisles.
- Other duties as assigned by the leadership
teams.QualificationsEducational and Experience RequirementsA high
school diploma or GED is required for this position. Previous
experience in providing great service to customers in a retail,
cashiering, or call center experience is preferred. Additional
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The showroom's busiest days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so
we are looking for someone who is able to work these days most
weeks. Your schedule Monday - Thursday can be flexible.
- Strong customer service and support abilities
- Effective computer and data entry skills
- Basic problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing prioritiesPhysical
DemandsWhile performing the duties of this job, the team member is
regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk
or hear. The team member is frequently required to walk, sit and
reach with hands and arms. The team member must regularly lift
and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25
pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Must be
able to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner.Additional InformationSome of the Benefits of Riding with
- Industry-leading employee discount that starts on the same day
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time.All your information will
be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Cycle Gear, Palm Coast , Part Time Retail Sales Associate, Other , Ormond Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!