OR Registered Nurse Days
Company: AdventHealth Palm Coast
Location: Palm Coast
Posted on: May 1, 2021
OR RN AdventHealth Palm Coast
Location Address: 60 Memorial Medical Pkwy, Palm Coast, FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Palm Coast
- $10,000 sign on and $3,000 relocation
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of
New Smyrna Beach.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Maintains liaison with Registration, Laboratory, Pre-op
Holding, Volunteer Desk, Ambulatory Services, Endoscopy, PACU and
Anesthesia Department for safe patient care.
- Prepares the patient for the procedure, able to assist the
physician within the role of circulating nurse in the procedure
room, knowledgeable of equipment and supplies for OR
- Clean procedure rooms, redress table and stock work area with
supplies while checking for outdates and inform manager/charge
nurse of supplies needed when par level decreases and report
equipment issues promptly. Makes written changes to the preference
cards as needed and submits them for electronic update.
- Actively participates in department Performance Improvement
Plan, Staff Meetings, monthly assigned duties and orients new
nurses to the unit.
- Participates in scheduling weekend add-on patients while
adhering to the guidelines.
- OR Unit provides professional care for patients in the
outpatient and inpatient setting beginning at the age of 16, young
adult, middle age and geriatric adults. Consent for ages 16 and 17
must be provided by a parent or a court appointed guardian unless
the patient is an emancipated minor. What You Will Need:
- Is a graduate of an approved school of nursing
- Must have a minimum of two years experience in the assigned
- Current registration with the Florida Board of Examiners.
- Must maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS)/Advanced
Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts
responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally
respectful to all. OR registered nurse is responsible for
assessing, planning, implementing and re-evaluating the needs,
treatment and care of the age appropriate patient within the OR
suite. The nurse adheres to the Florida Hospital Corporate
Compliance Plan, and to all the rules and regulations applicable to
local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, care unit, coronary,
infusion, intensive care unit, psychiatric, recovery, registed,
Keywords: AdventHealth Palm Coast, Palm Coast , OR Registered Nurse Days, Other , Palm Coast, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!