An alternative to fast food, Zaxby’s offers fresh,
prepared-at-order chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches and salads.
Zaxby’s most popular items are its fresh, hand-breaded Chicken
Fingerz and Jumbo Buffalo Wings, smothered in a choice of sauces
with names like Wimpy, Tongue Torch, Nuclear and Insane. The menu
also offers innovative Zappetizers — Tater Chips (home-style potato
chips) and made-from-scratch Spicy Fried Mushrooms. Zaxby’s also
features a variety of Party Platterz perfect for any family
gathering or special occasion.
Zaxby’s also offers five salads, or Zalads: The House, The Blue,
The Caesar, and The Chicken Salad Zalad. All of Zaxby’s Zalads
offer more chicken, unique ingredients, such as French-fried
onions, fresh veggies and juicy tomatoes and are larger than most
salads offered elsewhere. Each is prepared with chicken, three
kinds of lettuce, and shredded or crumbled cheese.
The quick casual restaurant, based in Athens, Ga.-based chain
has boomed to more than 500 units in 13 Southeastern states
(Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky,
Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas
and Virginia) and continues to grow.
Here's what the job entails: The Assistant Manager reports
directly to General Manager. Receives direction from District
Manager and General Manager.-Assists in the Direct supervision of
2-4 shift managers and 15-50 employees.
- Increase sales by providing outstanding product and
- Work lunch, dinner and weekends, monitoring quality of food and
- Assist in providing Team Members and Shift Managers with the
- Purchase food, beverages and supplies as needed and oversee
their preparation to ensure that every product served meets our
high standards of product quality.
- Supervise and motivate Team Members and Shift Managers.
- Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors
and all others about plans, progress and problems
- Provide leadership by keeping things fun and encouraging
enthusiasm and a positive mental attitude and commitment toward
- Create an Encore work environment.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance
above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent Experience: Minimum
1 yr. experience managing people in a restaurant environment.
Office environment; work with computer and office equipment.
Restaurant environment; work with advanced kitchen and
front-of-house operational equipment.