Company: TGI Friday's
Location: ORMOND BEACH
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A TGI Fridays Cloud Kitchen Cook prepares a wide variety of
foods according to recipe requirements and to adhere to product
sensitivities and plate presentation. Ensures that all prepared
food meets TGI Fridays food safety and quality standards.
Specific responsibilities of the Cook include:
• Ensures that all prepared food meets TGI Fridays standard of
excellence, 100% recipe adherence, and adheres to product
sensitivity and plate presentation guidelines.
• Complies with all food safety rules, laws, protocols, and
• Places expo-ready food in the window using the appropriate zoning
• Keeps updated on recipe changes. Ensures proper execution of
recipe procedures to maintain a high quality and consistent
• Keeps entire kitchen clean; stocks and sets up rotation.
• Keeps prepared food continuously moving out of the kitchen.
• Communicates ticket times and potential problems with the service
staff, kitchen staff and Managers.
• Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of station.
Breaks down and cleans station thoroughly daily.
• Assists with Line Checks and ensures every product on assigned
station is within sensitivity guidelines and adheres to food safety
• Requisitions products on a timely basis. Operates and maintains
• Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift.
• Ensures proper rotation of all products and stocks products to
par. Labels, day dots and signs all products as appropriate.
• Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
of action which may be taken.
• Must be able to follow TGI FRIDAYS and CDC guidelines concerning
any health crisis. Example Coronavirus
A TGI Fridays Cloud Kitchen Cook must be able to perform multiple
tasks, while maintaining standards in a high volume, fast-paced
Additional specific requirements for the Cook include:
• Must be able to bend and stoop frequently
• Must be able to lift and carry sacks and cases of up to 70 lbs.,
up to 20 times per shift: places these items on high shelves and in
• Must be able to work frequently in a hot and damp environment
• Must be able to occasionally work in extreme cold temperatures in
walk in freezer
• Must be able to use hands 99% of the time
• Set example for new or inexperienced Team Members.
TGI Friday's Inc (the 'employer') will consider qualified
applicants with criminal conviction histories in a manner
consistent with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ability to Lift
Ability to Stand 6-8 Hours
Keywords: TGI Friday's, Palm Coast , Cook, Other , ORMOND BEACH, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!