Outside Services Attendant (FT/PT)
Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Location: Palm Coast
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Hammock Beach Resort and Golf Club in Palm Coast, FL is excited
to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Outside Services
Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality
environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to
the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Outside Services Attendant:
- Assists with the overall upkeep of the clubhouse, cart storage
area and parking lot.
- Assists in the setup and execution of golf tournaments and
- Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items
such as bag handling and club cleaning.
- Maintains the cart staging area in a neat and orderly fashion,
including the podium and bag drop area.
- Maintains the cart storage area and cart wash down area in a
neat, clean and orderly condition.
- Prepares golf carts for play following the standards of Troon
- Assists in educating players regarding course policy, current
cart policy, speed of play and so forth.
- Assists players by changing their golf spikes, if needed.
- Performs range maintenance such as: presenting practice
facility with practice balls, bag stands, den caddies and/or ball
pyramids, and maintains ball inventory over the course of the
- Directs start of play when necessary.
- Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs.
- Services the customer who is renting golf clubs and cleans
rental clubs upon return.
- Assists with food and beverage activities.
- Cleans golfers' clubs upon completion of play.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications of the Outside Services Attendant:
- High School Diploma or GED; and six months to a year customer
service experience or training.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Palm Coast , Outside Services Attendant (FT/PT), Other , Palm Coast, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!