Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Location: Palm Coast
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Recreation Director oversees the
operations of a hotel or resort's recreation facilities which may
include a health club and/or fitness center pool and associated
Exempt managers must customarily and
regular direct the work of at least 3 full-time associates or their
equivalents. Primary duties must consist of administrative
executive or professional tasks more than 50 percent of the time
and job duties must also involve the use of discretion and
independent judgement more than 50 percent of the time.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of
- Comprehensive knowledge of the field's concepts and
- Performs complex tasks typically following established
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Customer/client orientation.
- Detail oriented. Project Management skills.
- Ability to lift/move heavy objects.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Develops marketable initiatives that attract audiences to
recreational activities and/or events.
- Evaluates plans to ensure adequate resources are supplied while
maintaining financial standards.
- Oversees recreational event personnel vendor operations and
- Develops and maintains financial reporting to enhance and/or
utilize funds as effectively as possible.
- Assesses recreational actives to identify risks meet community
needs and maintain safety regulations.
- Communicates and consults with the hotel leadership regarding
Nestled on a stretch of unspoiled beach
along the Atlantic Coast in Palm Coast, Florida, Hammock Beach
Resort is an extraordinary treasure. Families have been making
special memories for years capturing them in pictures and videos.
Whether it’s a first trip to our beautiful beaches or a relaxing
spa weekend with the girls, take a look at what makes Hammock Beach
Resort so special.
So much more than a hotel room — Hammock
Beach Resort is designed for gatherings of friends and families,
with villas and suites ranging from 700 to 2,350 square feet.
Unlike standard hotels, our multi bedroom villas and suites allow
you to experience resort living while still enjoying the comforts
At Hammock Beach, it is our mission to
ensure our guests experience a rich and carefree stay. We offer
services that are truly unique to Hammock Beach.
As the global leader in third-party hotel
management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in
49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands
to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our
associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests
and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where
everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility
with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period,
those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Palm Coast , Recreation Director, Other , Palm Coast, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!