HVAC Engineer - Licensed
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Location: Palm Coast
Posted on: May 3, 2021
An HVAC Engineer is accountable for the smooth operation and
functioning of all heating ventilating and air conditioning systems
in the hotel as well as assists with the operation maintenance
service and repair of equipment as assigned. He/she is also
responsible for participating in the preventative maintenance
program handling guest requests and other work orders as assigned.
He/she is also responsible for performing the job in a safe and
efficient manner and performing trade jobs such as carpentry
painting plumbing etc. May require driving shuttle van when needed
- High school diploma required. Apprenticeship program with a
seasoned HVAC (heating ventilation air conditioning) mechanism in
refrigeration/heating shop for a 2-3 year training is
- In process of or confirmed completion of 2-year basic HVAC
course at an accredited college or trade school is preferred (may
be required by assigned hotel location).
- EPA Universal license is required.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Licensed in a trade preferred (plumbing electrical HVAC
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable
- Must have an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving Record)
- Able to troubleshoot repair and provide preventative
maintenance in ice machines walk/reach-ins split systems package
units and all other HVAC related equipment.
- Capable in repairs and preventative maintenance on commercial
- Assist with the operation maintenance and repair of
- Change out light bulbs; perform preventative maintenance for
guest rooms to include: vinyl repair touch up paint minor furniture
repair tub caulking tile repairs etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance for ice machines refrigerators
kitchen equipment laundry equipment HVAC guestrooms meeting rooms
the swimming pool and hot tub.
- Perform plumbing repair laundry equipment repair preventative
maintenance on all exhaust fans and supply; monitor energy
conservation; repair vacuum cleaners and any other small equipment
- Immediately follow up on any alarms to determine the exact
location and cause - determine emergency status and report to the
Front Desk with findings.
- Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or
Nestled on a stretch of unspoiled beach along the Atlantic Coast
in Palm Coast, Florida, Hammock Beach Resort is an extraordinary
treasure. Families have been making special memories for years
capturing them in pictures and videos. Whether it's a first trip to
our beautiful beaches or a relaxing spa weekend with the girls,
take a look at what makes Hammock Beach Resort so special.
So much more than a hotel room - Hammock Beach Resort is
designed for gatherings of friends and families, with villas and
suites ranging from 700 to 2,350 square feet. Unlike standard
hotels, our multi bedroom villas and suites allow you to experience
resort living while still enjoying the comforts of home.
At Hammock Beach, it is our mission to ensure our guests
experience a rich and carefree stay. We offer services that are
truly unique to Hammock Beach.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Palm Coast , HVAC Engineer - Licensed, Other , Palm Coast, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!