Boston Whaler - Assembler
Location: Palm Coast
Posted on: May 3, 2021
It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big
difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company
that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and
working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've
found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Want to join a winning team? Boston Whaler is expanding, and
we're looking for the best and most dedicated people to join our
family! We offer competitive pay, an outstanding health and
financial benefits package at 30 days of employment, Tuition
Reimbursement, and a new pathway to build your career.
- Assembles fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased
parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat
- Installs decks, hardware components, bilge system, water,
hydraulic and fuel fittings, hoses, tanks and connections
- Performs electrical assembly of consoles, installs and connects
electrical wiring and components
- Uses a variety of hand and power/air tools, saws, grinders and
other tools as necessary
- Locating parts by hand or utilizing detail blueprints, standard
work, tools, and/or fixtures
- Works following specific job instructions, frequently reading
and providing verbal and/or written status of part completion
- May include handling and application of sealants, adhesives,
and primers, along with proper disposal
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements could include
dust masks, gloves, and chemical resistant suits
- Ability to work a 10+ hour shift standing, bending,
- Moderate lifting ability up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a non-climate-controlled environment (may be
above 100 ambient degrees or below 10 ambient degrees in areas of
- Ability to work in a fiberglass dust environment and a fast
paced, noisy environment
- Ability to work overtime (planned and unplanned)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Must have previous marine industry experience
- Must follow all safety and quality standards at all times,
including chemical handling standards and PPE (Personal Protective
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to use a variety of hand and pneumatic tools
- Knowledge of fasteners (nuts, bolts, screws, solid & blind
- Basic skills in forklift, overhead hoist, computer, and
electrical components assemblies preferred
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written
- Ability to work with fellow coworkers in close proximity and in
a team environment displaying mutual respect
- Ability to fluently speak, read, understand, and write
- High school diploma or GED required
Shift: This position could be for first shift, 5:00am - 3:30pm
or 6:00am-4:30pm, or second shift (4:30pm - 3:00am (Mon-Thurs).
Overtime frequently required based on business needs. Boston Whaler
reserves the right to adjust shifts and times as business needs
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious
places; fumes or airborne particles; and toxic or caustic
chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually
About Boston Whaler:
For more than 50 years, Boston Whaler has been building superior
quality unsinkable runabouts, cruisers and center console boats.
Founded in 1958 and currently headquartered in Edgewater, FL, the
company's unique foam-cored construction process contributes not
only unsurpassed flotation, but superior ride characteristics and
durability. The current product line ranges from 11- 42 feet and is
distributed around the world by a network of exceptional dealers.
For more information about The Unsinkable Legend, please visit
www.bostonwhaler.com. Boston Whaler is owned by Brunswick
Corporation (NYSE: BC), the largest marine manufacturer in the
We are the people behind life's passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or
solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For
help, please contact our support team at:
email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
#Brunswick Corporation - Boston Whaler
Keywords: Brunswick, Palm Coast , Boston Whaler - Assembler, Other , Palm Coast, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!