Company: Esformes Hebrew Academy
Location: Ormond Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Esformes Hebrew Academy -
- Follow lesson plans provided by the regular Teacher to create a
cohesive and consistent learning experience for students.
- Manage the classroom effectively to encourage student
participation, minimize distractions and maintain a positive
- Adapt teaching methods to fit the needs of each student.
- Supervise students in and out of the classroom, including in
the halls, on the playground, and in the cafeteria.
- Associate's degree or higher, preferably in education.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and instruct students of all ages.
- General knowledge of several subjects.
- Ability to adapt plans to specific classrooms.
- Flexibility and critical-thinking skills.
No Phone Calls Please. Resumes only.
Keywords: Esformes Hebrew Academy, Palm Coast , Substitute Teachers, Other , Ormond Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!