- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Palm Coast, Florida
- Job-ID: R0019351
- Job category: Engineering
Apply for this job
Sandvik Palm Coast in, Palm Coast, FL is looking for a
Sandvik Palm Coast is a leading manufacturer of medical fine
wire and components to the medical device industry. As part of the
Sandvik Materials Technology organization, we offer a world of
opportunities within our diverse businesses and cross-border
networks to enable you to explore your potential and thrive in our
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering
advanced products and services that enhance customer productivity,
profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in
selected areas - tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for
the mining and construction industries, stainless materials,
special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well
as process systems.
We strive for a culture that realizes the full potential of all
our employees. We are looking for a key contributor that can help
drive new product development opportunities, interface with
customers on key projects and assist with material, process and
equipment innovations. These efforts are a key component to help
drive our business growth objectives. This role will require daily
direct involvement with Production Staff.
Key Performance Areas
As the Process Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and modifying process formulations, methods and
controls to meet quality standards and customer needs.
- Analyzing existing production processes and develop
recommendations for changes to working methods or operation
- Minimizing costs, increasing yields/ productivity, improving
quality and consistency of the overall product.
- Recommending and implementing improvements, modifications and
or additions to current processes.
- Collecting and analyzing process data to initiate, develop and
implement process improvements.
- Determining how new information technologies can support
Additional duties include:
- Identifying areas for process control improvements.
- Understanding, developing, implementing and interpreting
statistical process control systems.
- Collecting, analyzing and interpreting overall equipment
effectiveness data, to help prioritize production changes and
- Strongly influence and collaboratively work in a team
environment with other departments to accomplish company
- Direct and support Continuous Improvement Activities.
- Provide engineering support in the day-to-day running of
equipment and assist with troubleshooting issues.
- Directing and supporting trials to test current process
limitations and develop improvements.
- Design, implement and train various personnel on new procedures
- Develop procedural guidelines and reports to be used by
- Other tasks or assignments as required by management.
You possess a minimum of 5 years of process engineering
experience in a manufacturing environment and a Bachelor's degree
from an accredited college or university in Engineering. You have
an excellent understanding of manufacturing processes, are familiar
with continuous improvement concepts, are mechanically inclined and
have the desire to initiate change in established processes. You
are highly organized, strongly analytical, and have a keen
attention to detail and ability to question the facts.
You balance multiple priorities with ease while always
delivering excellent results. You react well to change and are
flexible and comfortable working in an ever-changing environment
with a variety of contacts. You are a team player and your
excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and
cultural awareness skills enable you to perform well in a
multi-cultural team environment.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package
including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and
disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In
addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence
development and training, as well as opportunities for career
Interested in joining our team?
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at
www.home.sandvik/careers to the Process Engineer position located
in Palm Coast, FL, Job Req. ID# R0019351.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because
of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an
application or at any time during the application process should
contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also
provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities
consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set