Practice Manager, Operations
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, progressive environment? Are you
looking to evolve as a leader, learning from those around you? The
role of Practice Manager could be for you!
Heartland Dental is looking for a reliable, hard-working
individual to provide supervisory support for 1 -2 of our supported
offices. In this entry-level management position, you'll utilize
your team-building and communication skills to their fullest. The
right candidate will be organized and have the skills necessary to
multitask effectively and efficiently. You'll be a key point of
contact for dental team members, while acting as liaison between
the supported office and our Home Office. Therefore, this position
is especially important for ensuring messages are delivered to the
supported office team in a timely and consistent manner.
In addition to exceptional communication and organizational
skills, the ideal applicant will lead in a positive, yet productive
way. He or she must have the ability to thrive under pressure and
work well with others. This role helps shape the dynamic of the
This position reports to the Regional Manager of Operations and
partners directly with the supported dentist(s) of the
With more than 1,000 dental offices supported across 38 states,
over 10,000 team members and over 1,600 supported doctors in our
support, Heartland Dental has a proven track record of growth and
success. We're looking for professional individuals who are open,
positive and mentally flexible to join our network of support.
Below is an overview of the duties and responsibilities you
would take on in this role:
- Completion of one of the following: 3 to 5 years of managerial
experience OR Associate degree with 2+ years of relevant experience
OR Bachelor degree with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
Proven business insights and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfort with
presenting to various audiences
- Strong social skills, with the ability to connect from
entry-level team members and supported dentists, alike
- Maintain strong organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to collaborate and problem solve and be solution
- Monthly travel required, sometimes including flights and
- Goal focused
- Healthcare experience, preferably in the dental space
- Experience leading others, preferably in a supervisory or shift
- Prior experience with dental management software (Dentrix)
- Experience reading or acting on financial reporting (e.g.
Profit & Loss statements preferred)
We put our people first at Heartland Dental, and that shows in
our generous benefits package.
Company retains the sole discretion to change the duties of the
position at any time.
We provide all employees and applicants for employment the
protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal
opportunity in employment.