Home Health - Licensed Practical Nurse - Full Time - Days
Company: Adventist Health System
Location: Ormond Beach
Posted on: June 9, 2021
AdventHealth - Home Care East - Licensed Practical Nurse
Location Address: Traveling to patients homes in the Flagler
County surrounding area.
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth
- Top 10 Place to Work: AdventHealth has been chosen as a Top 10
Place to Work in Volusia/Flagler counties by the Daytona Beach News
Journal. We were chosen for our commitment to workplace wellness
and exceptional health and benefits offerings.
- $2,000 Sign On Bonus if eligible
- Join an organization whose mission is "To Extend the Healing
Ministry of Christ"
- Opportunities for career growth within an organization
recognized locally and nationally as a healthcare leader
- No state income tax
Full Time, Days, fixed hours/points per day.
Provides vocational nursing services under the supervision of an
RN, to patients in their homes.
You will be responsible for:
- Performs care of assigned patients. Ensures assessment and
documentation of continued skilled need, monitoring of homebound
status, completes interdisciplinary communication, and discharge
- Initial and on-going assessment of patient in their home
according to agency policies and procedures including OASIS and
follows State and Federal requirements.
- Addresses all nursing diagnoses identified in the Plan of
- Ongoing evaluation and education of client in holistic manner.
Reassess the patient within 48 hours following a change in patient
condition or discharge from a 24 hour or longer hospital stay.
- Communicates with RN Case Manager, Clinical Coordinator and
physician for direction and clarification when concerns are noted.
(Ex: pain management, medical status, anticoagulation lab and
medication management. Communicates with team to facilitate
interdisciplinary continuity of care and appropriate discharge
- Participates in case conferences and other case reviews.
- Receives and provides hand-off report to RN Case Manager.
- Assures physician orders for care meet regulatory
- Supervision of LPN and Home Health Aides team members with a
home visit every two weeks.
- Provides accurate, current documentation according to agency
/regulatory policy and procedures within 24 hrs.
- Maintains proficiency in clinical assessment skills.
- Schedules visits to facilitate patient needs.
- Attends scheduled staff meetings.
- Completes assigned schedule in timely manner
- Participates in Performance Improvement studies as
- Demonstrates good time management skills.
What will you need?
Licensed Practical Nurse licensed in the state of Florida
Basic Life Support certification
Valid Florida driver's license, safe driving record and reliable
Minimum 1 year nursing experience as an LPN with skills in
cardiac, med/surg, or critical care nursing
Experience working with the adult or geriatric population
Must be fluent in the English language
- Background check meets organizational guidelines
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Palm Coast , Home Health - Licensed Practical Nurse - Full Time - Days, Other , Ormond Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!