Company: Crossover for Work
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our
clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting
this role for our client, Alpha (an EDU Startup). Have you got what
Are you a quota-crushing recruiter or salesperson looking to make a
positive impact? Do you love the idea of using your skills to open
parents' minds to a radical, new type of school fit for today's
Alpha is a private K-12 school unlike any other in the heart of
Austin, TX. There are no teachers lecturing at the front of the
room. There are no traditional grades. There are no assigned seats.
All the old, broken ways of running a school have been rejected,
and in their place are three fulfilled promises to
As Alpha prepares to open new campuses in Dallas, Houston, San
Antonio, and Brownsville, we are looking for outstanding
salespeople to recruit families that want a cutting-edge education
for their kids. If you have experience meeting a sales or
recruiting quota, are incredible at networking, and get excited
about the idea of changing children?s lives, read on.
- Students will love school. Kids would rather be at school than
- Students will learn two times faster than in a traditional
- Students will learn life skills.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you will be the lead recruiter for a
new school, enrolling 50-100 families each year:
What You Won?t Be Doing
- Networking (social media, local media, existing
- Hosting campus tours and kickoff events
- Developing relationships with feeder schools
- Educating prospective families about Alpha's mission and vision
and the impact it will make on their children's lives
Lead Recruiter Key Responsibilities
- Passively sitting in an admissions office waiting for the phone
to ring. You will be aggressive and on the go all the time.
- Wasting time pushing Alpha on families who aren't excited about
Alpha's vision. A good "no" is as valuable as a good
Alpha knows what to do to fill its schools with
kids, as evidenced by two thriving Austin-based campuses. You will
bring the "how" -- the energy, finesse and strategic networking
instincts to execute a playbook that includes:
- Conducting weekly small group family events
- Meeting with families
- Networking into local parent groups
- Building relationships with top company recruiters, HR
departments, realtors, and feeder schools
- Monitoring the local social media chatter
- Knowing how Alpha compares to local programs -- its strengths
and its shortcomings
- Generating referrals from existing Alpha families
- Willingness to work in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, or
Brownsville five days a week
- Demonstrated experience meeting a recruiting or sales
- A college degree
- Ability to legally work in the United States
About Alpha (an EDU Startup)
- Experience selling new, exciting products or services that
required you to educate and persuade prospective buyers
- Ability to acclimate to a new city or audience quickly
Want to build better schools? Join the thriving
community of Alpha. Alpha is a K-12 school in the heart of Austin,
TX committed to redefining the way kids go to school. Change starts
with our three promises to parents:
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is
limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and
want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
- Students love school.
- Students learn two times faster than in a traditional
- Students learn life skills.
What to expect next:
Important! If you do not receive an email from
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced,
online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online
?screening? assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related
skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists
who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or
company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4409-US-SanMateo-LeadRecruiterE
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from
Crossover.com, mark as ?Not Spam? since you will receive other
emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on
the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as
your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you
have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting
https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already
applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Keywords: Crossover for Work, Palm Coast , Recruiter, Other , San Mateo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!