Telephone Operator - PBX
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Location: Palm Coast
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Telephone Operator's main responsibility is to responds to
incoming calls in a timely manner and direct caller to appropriate
destination; ensuring efficient communication within to and from
the hotel while maintaining attentive courteous and efficient
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or related field preferred.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to show initiative in job performance including
anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a
- Must routinely meet deadlines.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace
including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data
etc. from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet
the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag when working
(per brand standards)
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Employees must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and
courteous to guests managers and fellow employees.
- Handle incoming/outgoing calls in an attentive courteous and
efficient manner according to standard operating procedures.
- Take and deliver messages according to standards.
- Maintain guest privacy at all times.
- Provide information about the hotel.
- Be familiar with emergency procedures.
- Be familiar with VIP procedures.
- Be able to provide accurate directions to the hotel.
- Be familiar with the surrounding area of the hotel.
- Send/receive guest faxes.
- Serve as radio dispatcher maintaining proper radio and paging
- Record and relay all guest requests and verify completion.
- Maintain daily activity log.
- Establish and maintain efficient filing system of guest
- Process wake up calls per the guest's request.
- Assist with Front desk procedures to include bucket check and
any other duties assigned by Front Desk manager
Nestled on a stretch of unspoiled beach along the Atlantic Coast
in Palm Coast, Florida, Hammock Beach Resort is an extraordinary
treasure. Families have been making special memories for years
capturing them in pictures and videos. Whether it's a first trip to
our beautiful beaches or a relaxing spa weekend with the girls,
take a look at what makes Hammock Beach Resort so special.
So much more than a hotel room - Hammock Beach Resort is
designed for gatherings of friends and families, with villas and
suites ranging from 700 to 2,350 square feet. Unlike standard
hotels, our multi bedroom villas and suites allow you to experience
resort living while still enjoying the comforts of home.
At Hammock Beach, it is our mission to ensure our guests
experience a rich and carefree stay. We offer services that are
truly unique to Hammock Beach.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Palm Coast , Telephone Operator - PBX, Other , Palm Coast, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!