Housemen / Floor Tech
Company: Solaris HealthCare
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The primary purpose of your job position is to perform a variety
of tasks usually requiring cleaning, trash removal, laundry, etc.
and clean-up for meals served to residents and staff in the nursing
center and other special events, in accordance with current
federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations,
and Solaris HealthCare's established policies and procedures.
Some of your duties and responsibilities may include:
- Cleaning hard floors to include mopping, sweeping, stripping,
waxing and buffing. Ensure that caution/safety signs are set up
PRIOR to performing such duties.
- Cleaning carpets to include vacuuming, spot cleaning,
extracting. Use proper chemicals according to Facility Cleaning
procedures. Ensure that caution/safety signs are set up PRIOR to
performing such duties.
- Cleaning baseboards in resident rooms and common areas,
ensuring a clean, pleasant environment for residents, visitors and
- Reporting any burnt out lights including exit lights, room
lights, overhead lights, fluorescent lights, room call lights etc.
to your supervisor for repair or replacement.
- Disposing of trash in assigned receptacles and reline with new
liners. Clean as needed inside and out. Report any damage to your
supervisor for repair or replacement.
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment including all vacuums,
buffers, extractors, floor fans on a regular basis through a
maintenance program. Report any needed repairs to your supervisor.
(cords, electrical issues, switches, etc.)
- Wearing proper PPE while handling chemicals while following
proper and safe work practices and procedures.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Experience in the Healthcare Industry a plus.
Keywords: Solaris HealthCare, Palm Coast , Housemen / Floor Tech, Other , Palatka, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!