Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Location: Palm Coast
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The objective of the Valet Attendant is to ensure the safety of
all guest vehicles at all times to provide/perform superior guest
service (internal and external) and to ensure the efficient
delivery of guest vehicles. Attendants will also ensure and be
accountable for all Dispatch/computer related key entry proper
handling of guest keys and to accurately detail all information
relating to the number of guest vehicles in valet. Lastly to help
ensure the smooth and efficient flow of guests entering and exiting
- High School diploma or equivalent required and/or experience in
a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable
- Must have an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving record)
- Minimum of one year driving experience
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be able to drive a manual or automatic transmission
- Ability and willingness to work outdoors in inclement weather
including wind rain heat cold
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly
service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards)
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Greet guests in a pleasant manner.
- Maintain the safety of every guest vehicle driven.
- Assist in the efficient delivery of guest vehicles.
- Assist in securing all guest keys.
- Help to direct and control traffic flow.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Assist in arranging for guest transportation using taxis or
other forms of transportation.
- Assist guests needing wheelchair transportation.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation and reports of
department activities and status including claim checks vehicle
damage statements/billing and conditions that need repair
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of all work sites.
- Assist in all dispatch duties in a timely and efficient
- Help to answer guest's questions regarding our casino spa and
- Assist hotel guests with their valet retrieval process.
- Correctly and efficiently enter guest vehicle information and
location in the computerized valet parking system.
- Place the arrival tickets on the correct numbered hook.
- Monitor and document guest traffic flow in the valet lot.
- Assist in the speedy service of guests exiting valet.
- Maintain current listing of local and area attractions special
events and activities.
- Maintain list of local transportation guides churches sports
- Provide information maps and directions as required.
- Obeys all traffic laws on/off property.
- Assist with maintaining neat and clean curbside and keep free
of debris and clutter.
- Assist with operation needs such as unloading and loading of
- Performs various front office tasks as needed.
- Assists with securing public spaces guest corridors and parking
garage (as applicable).
- Other duties as required.
Nestled on a stretch of unspoiled beach
along the Atlantic Coast in Palm Coast, Florida, Hammock Beach
Resort is an extraordinary treasure. Families have been making
special memories for years capturing them in pictures and videos.
Whether its a first trip to our beautiful beaches or a relaxing spa
weekend with the girls, take a look at what makes Hammock Beach
Resort so special.
So much more than a hotel room Hammock
Beach Resort is designed for gatherings of friends and families,
with villas and suites ranging from 700 to 2,350 square feet.
Unlike standard hotels, our multi bedroom villas and suites allow
you to experience resort living while still enjoying the comforts
At Hammock Beach, it is our mission to
ensure our guests experience a rich and carefree stay. We offer
services that are truly unique to Hammock Beach.
Explore new opportunities with Aimbridge
Hospitality. As the global leader in third-party hotel management,
our growing portfolio represents 1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our 60,000 associates
around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and
driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone
is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with
After an initial waiting period,
those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Palm Coast , Valet, Other , Palm Coast, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!