Certified Nursing Assistant ( CNA )
Company: Indigo Manor Nursing and Rehab
Location: Ormond Beach
Posted on: September 2, 2021
Competitive Wages! 3-11, 11-7 and weekend baylor shifts
Do you want stability and longevity in your career? Are you
dedicated to resident care and looking for competitive
compensation?! If YES… Indigo Manor Nursing and Rehab is looking
We are located in Daytona Beach.
Here at Indigo Manor Nursing and Rehab, we rely on and trust our
CNA to perform direct patient care and create a compassionate
environment. In this role, the core of your care will be ensuring
that all of our customers are treated with dignity and respect. You
will empower our patients, recognizing their ability to make their
own choices while guiding them with kindness and understanding
through challenging times. As our first point of contact with
patients and families, you'll encourage communication and
interaction, creating a supportive network. Commit to caring as a
CNA at Indigo Manor Nursing and Rehab!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Provide quality nursing care to residents in an environment
which promotes their rights, dignity, freedom of choice, and their
individuality as illustrated by the following:
- Provide individualized attention which encourages each
resident’s ability to maintain or attain the highest practical
physical, mental, and psychosocial well being.
- Knowledgeable of the individualized care plan for residents and
provide support to the resident according to the care plan.
Contribute to the care planning process by providing the charge
nurse or other care planning staff with specific information and
observations of the residents’ needs and preferences.
- Attend to the individual needs of residents which may include
assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding,
incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances,
transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other
needs in keeping with the individuals’ care requirements, and scope
- Maintain the comfort, privacy, and dignity of each resident in
the delivery of services to them. Interact with residents in a
manner that displays warmth and promotes a caring environment.
- Fully understand all aspects of residents’ rights, including
the right to be free of restraints and free of abuse. Responsible
for promptly reporting to the charge nurse or administrative staff
incidents or evidence of resident abuse or violation of residents’
- Protect the personal belongings of each resident including
eyeglasses, dentures, hearing aids, furnishings, jewelry, clothing,
memorabilia, etc. Promptly report missing items according to
established policy and participate in efforts to locate missing
- Observe residents for changes in condition or behavior and
promptly report these changes to appropriate licensed nursing
- Provide care that maintains each resident’s skin integrity to
prevent pressure ulcers, skin tears, and other damage by changing
incontinent residents, turning, repositioning immobile residents,
and applying moisturizers to fragile skin, etc.
- Answer residents’ call bells promptly and courteously.
- Perform various tasks assigned by the charge nurse including
vital signs, residents’ weights, applying creams/ointments,
collecting specimens, etc.
- Complete certified nursing assistant records documenting care
provided or other information in keeping with department
- Meet on –going requirements to maintain current certified
nursing assistant certifications.
- May be required to work rotating shifts, holidays, weekends,
additional hours, and in different positions as the facility’s
- Must provide annual verification of a negative TB skin test as
- Confidentiality of all data, including resident, employee and
- Completes requirements for in-service training, acceptable
attendance, uniform and dress codes including personal hygiene, and
other work duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent; successful completion of a
state-approved Nursing Assistant Certification course or other
education which meets state certification requirements. Must hold
current Nursing Assistant Certifications in the state in which
he/she is practicing or be eligible to obtain.
- Must possess good organizational and time management
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Keywords: Indigo Manor Nursing and Rehab, Palm Coast , Certified Nursing Assistant ( CNA ), Other , Ormond Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!