Home Health - RN Case Manager - Full Time
Location: Ormond Beach
Posted on: September 11, 2021
Home Health - RN Case Manager
- Full Time
Location - Traveling
in mostly Flagler and Volusia areas
Hours - Full Time
The Home Health RN Visit Nurse is a professional nurse who under
the general supervision of the Care Manager, provides skilled
nursing care to assigned patients and directs Licensed Practical
Nurses and Home Health Aides to provide quality care in accordance
with physician orders under a plan of care. Assesses, plans,
implements, evaluates total patient care and coordinates
patient/family teaching. Assures compliance with nursing standards,
federal, state, and local government regulations, and company
clinical policies. Provides goal directed care leading to specific
outcomes. May be on call for after-hours work. Coordinates
and directs the home care patientâ€™s care based on individual
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB
· Provides comprehensive assessment, planning, implementation and
evaluation of patients assigned to visit.
· Reports changes in patient condition in a timely manner to the
physician and/or RN Care Manager. Obtains orders for changes in the
plan of care to respond to the patient's condition.
· Follows orders for treatment and provides services as indicated
on the plan of care.
· Utilizes and implements appropriate educational tools and
pathways per guidelines and/or policy and procedure
· Takes ownership to optimize agency performance through active
involvement in quality improvement activities.
· Utilizes motivational interviewing/health coaching techniques to
achieve desired patient outcomes
· Accurately documents and submits timely the assessment,
interventions and evaluations pertaining to patient's care
management and services in accordance with the agency policy and
· Implements the plan of care through direct patient care and
coordination with other disciplines. Provides care based on
physicians orders, in compliance with policies and procedures,
standards of care, and regulatory requirements. Provides
skilled nursing care, preventative rehabilitative procedures, and
prescribed treatments with a variety of patient populations within
various potentially complex home situations.
· Demonstrates self-education as evidenced by completion of
mandatory annual trainings and continuing educational
opportunities. Demonstrates furthering professional growth through
sharing knowledge with others.
· Assures that practice reflects current standards and best
practice within area of expertise
· Acts independently and responsibly to perform duties on a
consistent basis and in a timely manner.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Functions with a high degree of independence
· Ability to delegate tasks to appropriate personnel as indicated
by skill level and professional standing
· Strong computer and technology skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Minimum of six-months relevant clinical RN experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION
· Current Registered Nursing License in State of Practice
· Valid Drivers License and current car insurance
· CPR certified
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Palm Coast , Home Health - RN Case Manager - Full Time, Other , Ormond Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!