Company: Consulate Health Care
Location: Palm Coast
Posted on: November 18, 2021
THIS IS SHARED POSITION BETWEEN OUR 2 CARE CENTERS (GRAND OAKS
HEALTH & REHABILITATION CENTER AND OAKTREE HEATHCARE)--Admissions
Liaison--The Admissions Liaison's-- primary purpose-- is to manage
the facility census by coordinating physician outreach,--
conducting sales calls, networking with community organizations and
hospitals to generate patient referrals and admissions.----Duties
- Evaluate and coordinate admissions with appropriate center
- Achieve facility census goals and annual budget projections
through on site sales visits at hospitals and-- --physician
practices for referral conversions to admissions.
- Develop relationships, provide excellent customer service and
educate referral sources on services provided by Consulate.
- Develop sales strategies to maximize admissions to grow market
share in core business lines in assigned geographic area.
- Maintain knowledge of current regulations governing Medicare,
Medicaid and private insurance company reimbursement.
- Participate in industry trade shows and business development
activities, as assigned.
- Conduct admission screening of potential patients, determine
level of care, services required, equipment needs and insurance
coverage, as indicated. Ensure appropriate clinical acceptance in a
- Secondary Education Degree required.-- (Associates or
- Nursing degree preferred.Experience--
- Three (3) years' experience in healthcare business development
- Managed care/insurance experience preferred.
- Experience with public and commercial payers sources
- MS Office knowledge required.EEO/MFDV--
Keywords: Consulate Health Care, Palm Coast , Admissions Liaison, Other , Palm Coast, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!