Caregiver - Ormond In The Pines
Company: Atria Senior Living Group, Inc.
Location: Ormond Beach
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Responsibilities In this role, you will provide a caring and
clean atmosphere for Holiday Retirement residents. * Provide
assistance with activities of daily living to residents as
* Treat all residents with respect and dignity in accordance with
the "Resident Bill of Rights."
* Monitor residents' physical and mental status and report any
changes to Director of Nursing or supervisor on duty as soon as
* Have thorough knowledge of all fire and safety evacuation
procedures and demonstrate that knowledge through participation in
* Read C.N.A. log book, initial and receive verbal report from
previous shift on a daily basis.
* Assist assigned residents who need help in dressing, bathing and
other activities of daily living.
* Set dining room for meals according to the Community Guidelines,
* Serve meals to residents according to the Community Guidelines,
* Bus tables after meals according to the Community Guidelines, if
* Check all assigned rooms and make beds, discard trash items, etc.
on a daily basis
* Strip bed linens and shower residents that are scheduled for the
* Start laundry, wash, dry, fold and put away for appropriate
residents, as scheduled.
* Encourage residents to participate in scheduled activities and
exercise classes as often as possible, to the limits of the
residents' physical and mental abilities.
* Escort residents to scheduled activities and exercise classes, as
* Make hourly rounds, checking on all residents during night shift.
Escort residents to toilet, as needed.
* Ensure that residents are not wandering about community at
* Clean refrigerator and freezer in resident care unit weekly and
chart temperature daily.
* Keep kitchen cabinets in resident care unit organized. Clean
stove top and counters daily.
* Chart daily in C.N.A. log book and residents' charts, if
permitted by state regulation.
* Report to on-coming staff before leaving.
* Keep resident care unit kitchen, laundry and common areas clean
at all times.
* Notify the Director of Nursing or supervisor on duty of any
resident or community problems as soon as possible.
* Attend all required staff meetings and in-service programs as
* Assist Management Team in marketing community with prospective
residents and their families, members of the medical and business
community and others.
* Perform all work assigned for agreed upon hourly wage, accepting
no additional payment or non- perishable gifts from residents,
their family members or others for services provided.
* Meet the assigned work hour requirements of the community.
* Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Must demonstrate the ability to support, practice and deliver the
"Holiday Touch" 100% of the time.
* Must demonstrate high standards of ethics and personal
accountability. Qualifications * Must be 18 years of age or older
if required by state rule and regulation.
* Prior nurse aide/assistant experience preferred.
* Ability to pass criminal background check or other checks as
required by state law.
* Ability to obtain and maintain CPR and first aid certificate if
required by state law. Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex,
religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military
or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other
basis protected by local, state, or federal law. It's Easy to Apply
Online Select the "Apply Now" button on the job that interests you.
Plan on taking 5-10 minutes to complete the application and select
"Submit" when done - you'll receive a confirmation email shortly
thereafter. Keep your login and password handy as you'll need it
throughout the hiring process. Application Review Every application
is given due consideration. If your experience and skills are
aligned with the job requirements, we'll contact you to schedule an
interview. Interviews & Assessments Your interview will be
conducted by phone or in person with an Atria recruiter or hiring
manager. This process may include additional interviews, reference
checks and skill assessments. Offer Letter If you are chosen for
the position, an offer will be made by phone and email. The email
will include a letter which you'll sign electronically, return to
us and can download for your records. Post-Offer Hiring Process
You'll receive all needed forms, instructions and our contact
information if you have any follow-up questions. This process may
include a background check and/or a drug screen. COVID-19
vaccination is a requirement of all positions - proof of
vaccination is required before you can start. We will evaluate
potential accommodations for anyone seeking an exemption due to a
medical condition or religious belief. Check-ins from your future
team As turnaround times vary for screening results, we'll provide
any needed updates and let you know what to expect for your first
day on the job. First day and onboarding Congratulations - we're
excited to have you join our team! Onboarding varies by position,
but on your first day at Atria you'll typically meet coworkers,
take a workplace tour and begin any required training. Apply Now
Job Details Starting at: $11.00 per hour Employment type: Part-Time
Job Category: Care Location: Ormond Beach FL, 32174 Req ID:
Keywords: Atria Senior Living Group, Inc., Palm Coast , Caregiver - Ormond In The Pines, Other , Ormond Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!