Company: Edgewell Personal Care Brands, LLC
Location: Ormond Beach
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Edgewell is a global team of over 6,000 visionaries, doers and
makers. Our secret is people, and we have an inspiring and
collaborative global force of them. Our portfolio of over 25 brands
touches lives in more than 50 countries by making useful things
joyful. Together, we reimagine good mornings and endless summers,
strive for more sustainable ways to beautify and bond, and do it
all with not only confidence but determination.Position
SummaryCleaning and sanitizing of equipment and tools. Responsible
for ensuring a safe workplace while producing a quality
- Follow all EPC SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and
regulation guidelines regarding Safety/Environmental, GMP (Good
Manufacturing Practices), and Lean 5S policies.
- Proper usage of dress code and Personal Protective Equipment
(PPE) for the specific area and/or task.
- Clean Production equipment, mechanical parts of machines and
other equipment as needed, to include filler and filler parts.
- Clean portable equipment, such as pumps, containers, carts,
portable storage tanks, and other equipment as needed.
- Proper storage of equipment and parts in designated storage
- Proper Use, handling, storage, and reordering of cleaning
supplies, as necessary.
- Management of waste water and proper disposal.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Completion of the lock out tag out program and attends all
training programs as required by Company SOPs, procedures and
- Utilizes equipment; such as pressure washers, hose cleaning
station, vacuum systems, and other systems, as necessary.
- Alerts Production Supervisor of any concerns regarding Safety
- Performs cleaning activities as defined and as directed by
- Appropriate use of the cleaning tools and equipment in
production areas.Required Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Six (6) months experience in an Industrial/Production
facilityPreferred Skills and Experience
- Ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English, and follow
verbal and written instructions
- Ability to coordinate work process with fellow workers.
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet all specified
deadlines and targets.
- Basic math and computer skills required
- Ability to document and communicate effectively
- Ability to obtain certification to safely operate mobile
equipment (fork truck, etc.)
- Light mechanical skills required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds without assistanceEdgewell is an
equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a
collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive,
and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination
based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status,
national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, veteran status or any legally protected status in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We listen
deeply and speak directly to create an environment thats open to
difference. We aim to bring joy to not only the products we create
and the people we serve, but our colleagues across the globe
Keywords: Edgewell Personal Care Brands, LLC, Palm Coast , Cleaning Tech, Other , Ormond Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!