Company: Thompson Pipe Group, Inc
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Position at TPG Pressure Inc
Pouring Supervisor- Salary Range $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 depending
Who We Are
Thompson Pipe Group is a privately held family business of
engineers, contractors, and manufacturers based in Rialto,
California. From our humble beginnings, we built a family of
products to meet the needs of all kinds of infrastructure. Each
generation of products is better than the previous one.
Thompson Pipe Group is now the largest and most diverse drainage,
sanitary, pressure, and trench-less pipe provider, with
manufacturing locations across the country and serving not just the
US but all of North America. Please visit our website at
Thompson Pipe Group is now looking for a Production Supervisor who
will provide direct supervision and leadership to the Department
staff in order to maintain a safe work environment while producing
high-quality products in an efficient manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively participate in training, reviewing performance &
- Ensure daily preventative maintenance is completed and
- Work with Maintenance Department as needed for maintenance and
repair of equipment.
- Maintain a culture of collaboration and engagement.
- Able to work under pressure and with different departments
- Track inventories and develop production plans.
- Production and department resource troubleshooting
- Ability to multi-task & perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to give & receive constructive feedback.
- Ability to write standard operation procedures, (SOP's)
- Manage daily + weekly planning schedules
- Tracks absenteeism and timekeeping
- Manage head count in assigned department
- Monitor safety practices of Department staff. Provide guidance
and training on work-related safety issues/topics in compliance
with appropriate safety practices and procedures and with
applicable Federal, State, and local codes, regulations, and
requirements. Enforce Company safety policies and standards.
- Review and prepare the weekly Department schedules to meet
production requirements for the Department. Assign Department staff
appropriately to accomplish the production requirements.
- Conduct daily Department toolbox meetings. Review safety
information of work-related topics.
- Support and maintain the 5-S work area(s). Monitor housekeeping
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Minimum of two (2) years' supervisory experience in a
manufacturing environment, preferably concrete reinforced
- Proficiency in working with trade tools, equipment, materials,
methods, and techniques used in skilled and general production,
maintenance, and equipment repair, maintaining equipment in a safe,
clean, and orderly condition.
- Basic record-keeping and scheduling techniques.
- Appropriate health and safety precautions and procedures.
LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid driver's license in the work location State.
- Valid forklift operator certification. Ability to train.
- Maintain & track records of certifications.
- Work is performed while standing, sitting, and/or walking.
- Ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push, or pull medium
weights, up to 50 pounds.
- Activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to
changes in temperature, exposure to dust and fumes, and high noise
- Ability to assist with daily operations based on department
- The work environment is not climate controlled and is subject
to outdoor weather conditions. Team members are exposed to sounds
and noise levels that are distracting.
- Monday-Friday Occasionally Saturdays (Holidays are off)
- 10 to 12 hour shifts
Our Location: Palatka, FL
Must pass Pre-employment Physical and alcohol/drug testing
Not A Warehouse Job. Precast Concrete Pipes is what we do.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right
to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
An Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer that welcomes all
qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial
consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity,
sexual orientation, religion, or another legally protected status,
or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Thompson Pipe Group, Inc, Palm Coast , Pouring Supervisor, Other , Palatka, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!