Ultrasound Technologist PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as an Ultrasound Technologist PRN? At HCA Florida
Putnam Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to
$300 million in programs to support our incredible team members
over the course of three years.BenefitsHCA Florida Putnam Hospital,
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Ultrasound Technologist PRN like you
to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
- Support HCA Florida Putnam Hospital's hallmarks of service
excellence and quality for all job responsibilities.
- Under the general direction of the Director, Medical Imaging,
performs routine and specialized ultrasound procedures for the
purpose of detecting pathology
- Identify each patient and review physician orders for
consistency with clinical information.
- Assess patient condition and ensure patient safety through
proper use of immobilization devices.
- Demonstrate commitment to professional growth and
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Registered in Sonography through ARDMS, ARRT, RVT
- Graduate of an Ultrasound Technologist programThis role
requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local,
state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or
religious exemption is approved).HCA Florida Putnam Hospital is a
99-bed acute care facility serving North Central Florida. Our
hospital is located in Palatka, Florida. We serve the residents of
Putnam County and surrounding areas. We provide the latest
technology with the assurance of highly trained and empathetic
professionals. We have a 10-bed intensive care unit and a 24-hour
emergency department. We have a cardiac catheterization laboratory
and offer inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services. Our
hospital offers a full complement of quality healthcare services
while maintaining cost-effectiveness.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Ultrasound Technologist PRN opening. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume
today to join our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Palm Coast , Ultrasound Technologist PRN, Other , Palatka, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!