Posted on: January 18, 2023
This company is family owned and operated and continues to be
successful by growing business and operation capacity. They place a
very high emphasis on their employee culture and have a set of core
values that they follow.
This person will focus their efforts on:
- Planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations
such as inventory, transportation, and supply chain processes
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates the activities of the
harvest team to fill the orders daily
- Learn and implement our logistics software.
- Focusing on truck routing
Education and Experience :
- Requires a valid driver's license.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in logistics preferred.
- Experience operating equipment
- Must have basic computer knowledge working with Windows, Excel,
- Must possess good communication skills
- Maintain a thorough understanding of applicable regulatory
requirements of FRA, TTB, FSMA, state and federal regulations
- Compensation Range: $50K-$60K
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Palm Coast , Logistics Coordinator, Professions , Hastings, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!