Location: San Mateo
Posted on: January 19, 2023
This company is family owned and operated and continues to be
successful by growing business and operation capacity. They place a
very high emphasis on their employee culture and have a set of core
values that they follow. This person will focus their efforts
- Planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations
such as inventory, transportation, and supply chain processes
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates the activities of the
harvest team to fill the orders daily
- Learn and implement our logistics software.
- Focusing on truck routingEducation and Experience:
- Requires a valid driver's license.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in logistics preferred.
- Experience operating equipment
- Must have basic computer knowledge working with Windows, Excel,
- Must possess good communication skills
- Maintain a thorough understanding of applicable regulatory
requirements of FRA, TTB, FSMA, state and federal regulations
- Competitive Pay and Benefits!All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies)
is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Palm Coast , Logistics Coordinator, Professions , San Mateo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!