Company: ABB Group
Location: Ormond Beach
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Maintenance SupervisorTake your next career step at ABB with a
global team that is energizing the transformation of society and
industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB,
we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across
all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and
generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and
every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and
celebrates individual differences.In this role, you will support
Production, Engineering and Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) by
providing expertise, guidance and resources for Preventive
Maintenance, Maintenance, Equipment related project implementation,
safeguarding of equipment as well as support the ISO system we have
in place for Manufacturing, and EHS. A key component to success
will be implementing and driving an effective Preventive
Maintenance Program, recording and reporting key metrics tied to
equipment performance.This position reports toProduction
Development ManagerYour responsibilities
- Provide leadership to maintenance team to ensure safe and
efficient manufacturing operations.
- Provide detailed, timely communication to Production Manager,
Quality Manager, Materials Manager and Plant Manager.
- Maintain a work order system with information for current
- Ensure all production equipment is maintained in fully
operational condition to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Responsible for control over monthly maintenance budget.
- Develop and maintain a preventive maintenance system and
document and report monthly status against goal.
- Utilize the principal of Total Productive Maintenance to
improve equipment uptime and OEE (overall equipment
- Analyze and estimate cost on various maintenance and repair
projects and initiate requisitions of all shop supplies and repair
- Coordinate with EHS Manager, Production Supervisors, Production
Manager and Plant Manager in the implementation of safety
procedures and to ensure equipment safety.
- Responsible for compliance and audit performance with ISO
standards related to safety, environmental and manufacturing.
- Other duties as assigned.Your background
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or technical field preferred
OR equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in manufacturing maintenance in one or more of the
following areas: Computer Numerical Control (CNC) milling
equipment; injection plastic or rubber molding; metal extrusion
process; stamping or other metal forming process.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Holds team member safety and wellbeing paramount to all other
- Ability to develop and maintain a team of technical experts to
safely support present and future operations.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing a preventive
maintenance system and related metrics preferred.
- Strong leadership skills with excellent oral and written
- Ability to motivate others towards a common set of
- Detail oriented, analytical and well organized.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft office
- Proven project management skills.
- Formal training and licensing in Electrical preferred.
- Experience in HVAC, PLC, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Low voltage
control systems is a plus.
- Training/certification in Lean Principles desired.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would
permit them to work for ABB in the US.Benefits
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Healthcare planMore about usABB Installation Products Division
(formerly Thomas&Betts),is the number one manufacturer of
electrification products in North America with a 125-year history
of providing innovation and customer- focused solutions for
connecting and protecting electrical systems, as well as a unique
differentiated medium voltage offering. Our products are used all
around you, every day - orbiting the earth, working on Mars, on the
fastest trains we ride, in the fastest cars of the world, crossing
oceans, in factories producing your food, in the tallest buildings
of the world, in the most modern hotels and in the walls of your
home. With a portfolio of more than 200,000 products marketed under
more than 38 premium brand names, our Division offerings are found
wherever electricity is used. We look forward to receiving your
application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another
look at our website .Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action at ABBABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and
Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the
workplace.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family
medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more
information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please
visit the following websites:As an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the
Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the
hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by
contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-.Protected veterans and
qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may
request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR
Representative at 1- or by sending an email to . Resumes and
applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Keywords: ABB Group, Palm Coast , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Ormond Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!