Company: Inspired Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- 401k with Company Matching
- Company Sponsored Health Care
- Company Provided Life Insurance
This can be a fast-paced environment requiring multi-tasking as you
work on tickets and receive and respond to incoming tickets.
Technician receives customer service requests via phone or email to
perform remote or onsite technical support for customers' IT
networks, server, desktop & laptop systems. Technician will monitor
and respond to incoming support requests via phone, email and our
ticketing system. Technician is responsible to attempt resolution
of any ticket and escalate tickets not able to complete themselves
or contact vendors for support to complete ticket as necessary.
Technician will also contribute to company's knowledgebase to
maintain customer documentation and troubleshooting steps.
Technician will also be required to further education through
reading, research activities and certifications.
- Has experience in providing IT Support for a company or with a
Managed Services Provider
- Strong computer hardware, software & networking skills
(Primarily Windows environments)
- Has a passion for computers and technology
- Has a desire to help others
- Is comfortable meeting and speaking to new people
- Excellent listening skills to understand client computer
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving for hardware and
- Resourceful for finding solutions independently for new/unknown
issues or only needs minimal assistance to find a
- Can follow instructions
- High attention to detail
- Works well with others
- Can communicate clearly in English - read and write
- Available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Willing and able to work some evening and weekends
- Provide remote and onsite IT technical support to client end
users with the highest quality in customer service
- Create and process all customer service requests to resolve
client issues in a timely fashion
- Perform onsite technical support and system installation at
- Utilize research tools for reviewing client documentation as
needed in support activities.
- Maintain knowledgebase to ensure accurate articles for
efficient client troubleshooting.
- Thoroughly document all client support services on support
tickets with items such as specific steps taken to resolve
- Complete technical support projects and tasks as assigned by
- Perform timely follow up activities with clients by email or
phone to verify success of support activities when client was
unavailable for review at the time of service, for example after
- Develop & present monthly ongoing training activities to your
manager and complete activities as outlined.
- Attend company meetings as required.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years IT working experience
- Preferred 2 years experience working for IT company or Managed
- Excellent problem solving skills to be able to efficiently work
client troubles to resolution using your knowledge, experience,
system documentation, vendor support and online resources.
- Ticket System - Connectwise (Preferred), Autotask, or other
- Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) - Automate/LabTech,
Continuum, Autotask Endpoint Management (AEM), etc.
- Technology - Windows Servers, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, FTP,
VPN, TCP/IP, Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, Cisco ASA, Cisco
Switches, Ubuiquiti, Exchange, Office365, Domain Management,
Hyper-V, Vmware, ESX, Quickbooks, MS Office Suite, network
topology, network printers, scanners, hardware and software
installation, OS installation
- Clean driving record
- Pass background check & Drug Test
- IT Managed Service Provider (MSP): 2 years
- Network Administration: 3 years
- High school or equivalent
- Network +
- A+ Certified
Required work authorization:
- United States
- Must be able to lift, pull, and push up to fifty
- Frequent bending, stooping, crawling, lifting, and
- Ability to drive a pick-up truck or van
- Must be able to operate computer equipment for extended periods
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to physically and legally drive a vehicle
- Flexible to work after hours and on weekends as needed
- This job description indicates in general terms, the type and
level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities in
this position. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, or
change the essential functions of the job.
Keywords: Inspired Technologies, Inc., Palm Coast , Network Technician, Professions , Bunnell, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...